45-Skyrim Izuocha

What. Is the music. Of life?

Dragons. Giants. Assassins. Thieves guild. Towns that hold many people and great adventures outside their walls.

And of course Ochako Uraraka would be stuck in Winter hold. Arguably the worst hold in all of skyrim.

There was nothing but snow. So many ruined houses. And barely anyone even lives there.

The most interesting thing around was the college of Winter hold, but she didn't know any magic.

Even if she did her parents would never let her go.

She hated this city. She wished she could leave one day, but she wants her parents to come with her.

But trying to save money in a city where almost nobody visits is like trying to tame a dragon. Impossible.

Her family owned the town's inn, but again nobody ever visits. It's amazing it can stay open.

The only good thing to happen recently was the imperials won the war.

She never liked the storm cloaks. They were always racist.

Ochako let out a sigh as she looked throughout the inn.

Since there was no customers and her parents were on a trip for a few days to get some supplies, she was bored.

That was until she heard the door swing open and someone stepped inside.

' A customer? ' Ochako thought to herself.

"Welcome!" Ochako greeted the man coming inside the inn.

The man was wearing a full set of armor including a helmet with what appeared to be a steel sword at his side.

" May I offer you a drink or a room for a few gold?" Ochako asked the man.

The man took off his helmet letting his green hair glow out.

" I just need to rest for a little bit so I will take a room" The man took out some gold and gave it to her.

" I'll show you to your room. Right this way sir" Ochako led the man to the biggest room there was.

Hopefully he wouldn't steal anything.

"Let me know if you need anything" Ochako said.

" Thank you" The man thanked her and he went into his room.

Ochako left the man alone and went to her bar.

' Well at least someone came. He seems like a adventurer so I doubt he will stay for long. I wish we had a bard in here' Ochako thought to herself as she put the gold away.

After a few minutes she saw the adventurer come out with some normal clothes on and he sat down at the bar in front of her.

"May I get you anything? Some Ale or mead or some food?" Offered Ochako.

" Do you have any pie? " The man brought out some more gold to pay.

"Coming right up" Ochako took the gold and began the pie.

"Anything else while you wait?" Ochako asked.

"No thanks" The man said.

" Okay" Ochako continued the pie and now it just has to cook.

"Is there a store around here?" The man Asked.

"There's one next door but they don't sell much. It's hard to get supplies all the way out here" Ochako said.