42-Izuku leaves

For some reason, a lot of Izuocha haters think it can't happen because Izuku will go to america after he graduates. However there is no evidence to support he would.

But here's if he were to.

And now I'm officially out of ideas.

It was over. Class 3-A had finally graduated. It was a long several years, plenty of joy and sorrow.

But now all the students can go and start their careers as heroes.

Except Izuku wouldn't be anywhere near his now former Classmates. Ochako knew this all too well.

* 2 months ago

"Uraraka. I'm going to be leaving" Said Izuku inside the dorms with Ochako.

" Leaving? What do you mean?" Asked Ochako confused.

"Once we all graduate.... I'm going to America to continue my Hero career" Said Izuku. He didn't seem too happy about it and neither did Ochako.

"B-but you will come back right!?" Asked Ochako.

"Of course!.... I don't know when though... It could be months, years....even a decade" Said Izuku.

Ochako wanted to cry. She wanted to cry so much and spill out all her emotions she had kept for years onto him right there.

But she couldn't.

She couldn't do that to him. He is her best friend and she needs to be happy for him and not do anything to make him stay and ruin his dreams.

As long as he was happy,she was happy.

"When do you leave?" Asked Ochako fighting against her tears.

" Not long after we graduate. At most two weeks,and that's mainly time for me to pack and say goodbye..." Said Izuku.

" I...I'm happy for you Deku. Make sure you don't forget about m... about us" Said Ochako faking a smile.

" I won't" Smiled Izuku.

* Back to the present

And now that graduation has happened, it wouldn't be long before he left everyone... Left her.

"Honey is something the matter?" Asked her mother who along with her father came to see the graduation.

" No I'm fine" Said Ochako giving her parents a fake smile.

"That's great. We were about to go to your favorite restaurant to celebrate" Said Ochako's father.

" Huh? But what about our money problems? " Asked Ochako.

" Don't worry about it. It's a special day for our girl" Said Ochako's father.

Ochako was lucky to have her parents. She loved them so much that she would do anything for them, and that's why she's going to be a hero.

She just hasn't decided where to go now that she's graduated.

She saw a flash of green hair stick out in the crowd of graduates.

"Hey I have something to do. Can you wait for me?" Asked Ochako to her parents.

" Go ahead sweetie" Said Ochako's mom.

Ochako left her parents and went to the patch of green hair to find Izuku with his own parents.

"Hey Deku" Smiled Ochako, this time it was real.