44-Izuku fails

I have two things to say. First off the votes are in for the part two of a chapter. Amazon woman won.

I'm disappointed.

Now second this chapter would probably never happen, and may be a bit out of character.

The entire class looked at the score board and Izuku Midoriya was last.

Aizawa looked at him with his sleepy eyes.

"Midoriya. You came in last so your expelled" Said Aizawa shocking everyone.

" I-it was real? " Said Momo completely shocked.

" Holy shit" Said Kirishima.

Everyone's eyes were now on the poor green haired kid, who was desperately trying not to cry so he wouldn't embarrass himself any further.

Bakugo was the only one who didn't feel bad. In fact he was chuckling to himself.

Izuku felt depressed. All that hard for for nearly a year. All that work with All might. Even getting his quirk,was all for nothing.

He turned around and began to walk away.

"Alright everyone else go and change back into your school uniforms and the-

"HEY! THIS IS BULLSHIT!" Screamed a girl with brown hair.

Her sudden outburst caused Izuku to stop to look back and she also gained everyone else's attention.

" What are you talking about Uraraka? " Asked Aizawa looking at the Ochako.

" What do you mean what's wrong?! How could you actually expell him!?" Asked Ochako very pissed off with her hands balled into fist.

" I told you all that whoever is last gets expelled and I meant it" Said Aizawa.

" He's already a hero! At least to me he is! He saved me when everyone else ran away! How could you expell him!? Why not that guy who tried to hurt him!? " Asked Ochako pointing at Bakugo.

" Watch it bitch" Said Bakugo.

" Enough! I suggest you watch it or you will be leaving as well Uraraka" Said Aizawa.

" Fine by me! I'm leaving! Screw you! " Said Ochako giving Aizawa a finger and walking over to Izuku.

" Come on. We don't have to take this" Said Ochako.

"B-but. I don't want you to throw your hero career away just because of me! " Said Izuku.

" If this school doesn't want someone like you, them I want no part of it. I don't want to be here anymore if you can't be. Now let's go" Said Ochako.

They both walked away off the school campus leaving the rest of the class in silence while Aizawa's expression didn't change at all.

"They took the gym uniforms with them" Said lida.

" D-did you really mean that about me being your hero? " Asked Izuku as they were walking.

" Of course. You did save me after all. By the way your name is Deku Midoriya right? That's what the angry kid was yelling" Asked Ochako.

"Actually he uses that as a insult. He says it as "useless" Said Izuku.

"That's pretty mean,but to me it sounds kinda like " You can do it!" Said Ochako.

"Then you can call me Deku!" Said Izuku with a blush from the praise.

" Oh and my name's Ochako Uraraka. I never did get a chance to thank you for saving me" Said Ochako.