22-Misunderstanding

This week has been one long car crash for anime fans.

First the act age author gets arrested ending it and now we have more toxic yaoi shippers attacking horikoshi.

I swear if he cancels this manga cause of them I'm done writing.

Ochako had finally done it. She had became the hero she had always set out to be. Mainly for the money.

It was just a few months ago that she had graduated from U. A. And soon after she immediately joined a hero agency.

She didn't fight often. She mostly just did rescue work as her quirk helped a ton with that, but she had learned a lot from Gun head so she could definitely take care of herself if needed.

She even somehow made it to the number 4 spot in the hero ranking.

An old classmate of hers named Todoroki 3. Another old classmate named Bakugo was number 2,who voiced a ton of dissatisfaction with his ranking.

And then there was the number one hero... Her best friend... And crush... Izuku also known as Deku.

She had a crush on the guy just months after getting to know him.

Well that's how it started out anyway. Before long it turned into a full one sided love.

At least that's what she thought. She never did anything to find out if he ever felt the same way. She put her feelings aside to focus on being a hero. And it worked. But those feelings never went away. Not even to this day.

But now Ochako was facing a new problem.

"What is this?!" Asked Ochako holding a magazine while talking to her friend Asui

"I'm just surprised as you are. They never mentioned something like this back at U. A. " Said Asui eating a piece of cake.

" B-but this is ridiculous! The news think me and Deku are a couple!" Said Ochako slamming the magazine on the tv.

" The news makes up all kinds of things. It's not that big of deal" Said Asui.

" Not that big of a deal!? People think I'm dating my best friend! " Said Ochako.

" Ouch my feelings first of all. Second your overreacting. Nobody probably even cares who you date anyway" Said Asui.

" I hope so. Anyway I gotta get going. I have an interview soon. See ya Asui. And just so you know your my best friend too" Said Ochako.

" Yes but difference is you don't have a crush on me" Said Asui teasing Ochako.

" S-shut up" Said Ochako leaving.

As she made her way to the studio where her interview was she got a text from Izuku.

Izuku: Hey Uraraka. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up at a cafe later. If you can't I understand. I just finally got a day off and I wanted to spend some time with you. Well I mean I want to spend time with everyone but I can't so I just... Do you want to?

Ochako smiled to herself as she texted back.

Ochako: Of course Deku. I would love to. Let's meet up at that one where we went after we graduated around 3. I got a interview so I'll see you after.

Izuku: I'll be sure to watch it. See ya soon Uraraka.

Even years after they met he still made her heart flutter even though he didn't know it. She just wished she did things differently after seeing how much free time she actually as a hero.

After walking for another few minutes she made it to the studio and went straight in.

"Ah miss Uravity! Just in time we are ready for you now" Said a staff member. She led Ochako towards the stage.