62-Vigilantes

Weeb tip #1: If you don't have a manga collection, can you really call yourself a weeb?

The anwser is no. No you can't. And reading online on pirate websites just makes you a douche.

And nobody likes a douche.

Izuku was on the ground with his shoulder bleeding with his friend trying to help him.

"How does it feel Deku?" Ochako asked putting her hand on his shoulder for some pressure.

"Not too much. I can move on my own so that's a good thing" Izuku gave her a smile to let her know it's alright.

Suddenly they heard cop sirens coming down the street.

" Good thing you can. C'mon let's get out of here before the heros and policy get here" She stretched her hand out to him which he accepted helping him get off the ground.

"Watch your step" She said as they walked past the villians on the ground and they left through the back of the building.

*Later.

"C'mon in here" Ochako opened her apartment door helping Izuku in.

" I really can move on my own Uraraka" Izuku reminded her.

"I know Deku. But I don't want you to strain and make it worse until we know it's not serious. We are almost there anyway" She continued to help him move. They made it to her couch, Ochako helping him sit down.

"Go ahead and remove the top of your suit" Ochako commanded.

" O-okay" Izuku was nervous about removing his shirt in front of someone, mostly a girl and that girl being Ochako, but he did so tossing it to the ground.

Ochako under normal circumstances would be a blushing and stuttering mess seeing Izuku like this, but she was too worried about his health right now.

Of course she caught herself looking at places that she didn't need to and silently scolded herself for doing so.

"It doesn't seem deep at all and you haven't lost anywhere near enough blood for us to worry" She said while inspecting his wound.

" See? I told you that I'm fine" Izuku once again reminded her.

" You can't be too careful Deku. You never know if we need to go to the hospital and if they find out who we are we will be arrested" Ochako went into her kitchen and fetched a first aid kit.

She brought out some gauze and placed it against his wound.

"Hold this for me?" Ochako asked him.

"Sure" He placed his hand on the gauze keeping it still.

Ochako grabbed the bandages from the first aid kit. She wrapped some of it around his shoulder covering the wound keeping the gauze in place.

"Thanks" She thanked Izuku as she finished placing it on his shoulder.

" I should thank you since you're the one taking care of me Uraraka" Izuku grabbed his top half of his suit.

" There's blood on it. Let me wash it" Ochako took it from him.

" I could wash it back at my house" Izuku informed her.

"It's already getting late and knowing you, you would wait till tomorrow and if you were needed you would wear it with the blood still on. Do you want me to wash the rest of your clothes? " Ochako asked.

" I-i don't have a-anything to change into" Izuku blushed and Ochako did as well realizing that.

" O-oh... S-sorry. How about just y-your mask?" Ochako asked not looking him in the eye.