Traitor part three

These things used to come out daily...

Ochako stepped out of shower, water dripping from her body splashed on the ground below her. She grabbed her towel and dried herself before wrapping it around herself and heading back to her room. After her training she took a shower which really soothed her.

Once she got completely dried and dressed herself, she noticed that the time was past 3. Meaning that her fellow classmates were probably already back at the dorms by now.

It didn't take long before she heard a knock on her door. Ochako got up from her bed, and to her surprise she saw all of her girlfriends, and Iida and Kirishima as well.

" Ochako. May we come in?" Mina asked with a very sorry looking expression on her face.

" Sure. Be careful, I just showered and the floor may be wet" She let them in, and something told her that this was not going to be a wonderful conversation.

" Ochako first off, I want to say sorry about earlier in the classroom. I really shouldn't have pushed you so hard." She bowed her head in sorrow.

" Please don't worry about it Mina, I-i shouldn't have snapped like that as well. I'm just under a lot of stress" This conversation was already making her feel uncomfortable.

"Uraraka, we are all concerned about you. We have said that in the past, but lately we feel like it's gotten even worse." Iida spike up next.

"If there's something else that's troubling you, or if something happened recently, we want to know so we can help. We're your friends" Asui was next.

"Nothing has happened, and also I honestly want to be left alone for the n-

"Sorry Ochako. But we already decided, you need a good night out. In fact I think we all could use one so we invited the whole class to go out tonight!" Momo interrupted her.

Ochako sighed as she knew there was no way out of this one. Maybe she was just overacting. She didn't want to push her friends away and she did need to move on from Izuku and a fun night could help with that, even for one night.

"All right I'll go." She agreed to go out with them in hopes of feeling better.

"Great! Also we didn't mention this, but we're also giving you a makeover! Girls!" All the girls all pulled out some makeup, clothes, hair brushes, and several other things to get her ready. Ochako wasn't huge on makeup, she didn't mind it, but she had a feeling that this was going to be overkill.

"C'mon Iida let's go tell the others" Kirishima grabbed his arm and led him out of the room so the girls could get to work on her.

*Meanwhile

Izuku looked at the mirror as he placed a band-aid on his cheek where there was a cut that seemed to be getting infected.

"Hey Deku~" Toga poked her head through the door and walked in the room with her knife in one hand with fresh blood on it.

Izuku didn't say anything as he applied another bandage to another cut near his eye.

"Hmph! Fine ignore me. Looks like you're going to miss her" As she nearly walked out, knife flew right by her getting stuck in the wall right beside her.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked now facing her with his eyes unseeable due to his hair growing out.

"Hehe wouldn't you like to know. I don't even think I'm supposed to say , and I think I've already been a naughty girl enough for one day" She brought her knife to her lips and licked a little blood off.

Izuku rammed his fist into the mirror shattering it. He picked up a piece of the broken glass and put it right at her neck cutting her skin a bit with his own fist bleeding while grabbing her shoulder with his other hand.