92-Umbrella

Well we are at chapter 100, not counting my message last one. But not 100 one shots because there were part twos. And I want to say thank you for all the loving and caring messages I've been getting. So as a thanks I'll let y'all pick a part two, and for the first time a part 3. But don't comment what you want yet, what til we are at 400k which isn't far from now.

Anyway enjoy a overused romantic subplot.

The skies were very dark and very cloudy. Rain poured down from the skies, making a splashing sound as the rain hit buildings and the ground among other objects. Luckily it was only rain and no lightning could be seen.

Most of the school was already cleared out, save for a few people who stayed behind either because they were doing something after school or because of the harsh weather. Ochako was one case. She stood outside under the some cover. She stuck her arm out, feeling the freshly fallen rain on her skin. Rain was something she really liked.

Izuku was walking out of the school when he saw her standing outside the entrance with her hand out.

"Hey Uraraka." He calmy greeted her as he walked beside her.

"Oh hey Deku. Were you about to head on home?" Ochako asked with her casual smile.

"Yeah, I had to stay over a bit and help fix some equipment Kacchan broke." Izuku explained to her as he opened his umbrella.

"Why would you stay and fix something he broke?" Ochako asked a bit confused by his statement.

" Well I may have set him off. I tried to explain he was doing a formula wrong, he got mad and tipped over some chemicals which made a small explosion. So that happened. Anyway what are you doing out here standing?" Izuku asked raising his umbrella over his head.

" I didn't know it was going to rain today so I didn't bring an umbrella. I was just going to wait until it clears up before heading home" She explained as she looked at the cloudy sky.

"That's not good. This storm is supposed to last for hours. Can't you get your parents to pick up up?" Izuku asked feeling concern for her.

"Work. They gotta get what they can, so I'm stuck here for now. But don't let me stop you, go ahead and go home" She sat down on the ground.

"C'mon you know I can't leave you here...hm.. hey how about I walk you home? My umbrella is big enough for two people so we can get there together" Izuku suggested. Ochako got back up.

"Alright sure thanks! That would be a great help!" She picked up her school bag that was sitting on the ground.

"No problem" He reached his umbrella out for her and they stepped under it together and began their journey home.

They didn't talk for the most part though, they mainly just listened to the calming sound of fresh rain pouring down. Ochako wanted to try to make a bit of small talk though after a bit more of walking so she spoke up.

"You know, I actually like the rain. The sound can be really beautiful and getting rained isn't so bad. If it wasn't such a long walk to a point where I would get drenched and having a risk of getting a cold I would have went on without an umbrella" She listened some more to the sound of rain.

"I understand that quite a bit. I actually have had a few times where I'm studying or just reading a book, and when I hear the rain splashing against my window, it just makes me concentrate better. It just sets up a wonderful mood." Izuku was enjoying this talk with her.

"It's nice to have peaceful moments like this" She spoke as she reached her hand out from the umbrella feeling some rain land on her hand, giggling a bit which Izuku found cute.

' You know. I've noticed that Uraraka is very beautiful and cute. But the rain makes it really better' He thought as he looked at her for a bit, before turning around so he didn't seem like a creep staring at her.

" You know Deku. I'm actually a bit surprised by your umbrella. It's totally normal!" She spoke looking up at the green umbrella they were under.

"If it's normal, why are you surprised by it?" Izuku asked turning back to her.

"I expected it to be a All Might one, or at least something to do with heros. It would so like you!" She giggled a bit again.

"I-is that a bad thing?" He asked feeling a bit like a total nerd.

"No. It's what makes you, you" Her smile on her face gave off holy pure vibes which made Izuku's heart flutter.

"T-thanks Uraraka" He looked away blushing a bit from her words.

"Anytime..." She fell silent as she realized something. She was standing on the left of Izuku. Her left shoulder was completely dry, though not much room to move to the left. Izuku however was having his right shoulder drenched in rain, though he didn't seem to mind it at all. And there was a bit of space between them that Izuku could use.

"Deku your shoulder is getting wet. " She pointed out to him.

"Oh it's alright. I don't mind much" He really didn't want to get too close to Ochako, which he feared would make her uncomfortable.

"That's no good. You can get a cold and we don't want that. Here scoot closer under the umbrella" She commanded him.

"A-are you sure?" He asked.

"Of course!" She wasn't even thinking about how close they were going to be now.

So he did as she said, and he brought himself closer underneath the umbrella. He went a bit too far and their shoulders gently came into contact, to which they both blushed from and fell silent for nearly the rest of the walk to her house which wasn't much further.

"Well thanks again Deku. I really appreciate it" She thanked him once again for giving her a escort to her home.

"Anytime. And m-maybe we could walk home from s-school again? Even if it doesn't rain." He suggested feeling a little bit bold.

She gave him a sweet smile. " I would love to. See you tomorrow then" She went out from his umbrella and ran inside her house. Izuku watched her go inside and started his walk feeling confident in himself.

Nothing but sweet and short romance. Now if you will excuse me I have some Skyrim to play.