52-Halloween 3- Scary movie

Last halloween one.

Today most of the 1-A class was taking a trip to the movies for Halloween. The school had gave them a day off and most of the class agreed to go, aside from a few who had other plans.

"We are here. Now make sure you stick with your partner everyone!" Ilda announced. He was put in charge by the teachers.

And since nobody else wanted to be with Mineta he did the responsible thing and left him back at the school.

That's a joke. He really just paired with him despite his protest of not getting to be with a girl.

"How come Todoroki gets to be with Momo and Midoriya gets to be with Uraraka!? That's not fair! They are the two hottest! Third is Mina! " Mineta whined.

' I'm more offended that I'm not even in the top three' Jirou thought in anger.

"The draws were random Mineta. Everyone had a fair chance of being with someone. Now please stop complaining or you will be forced to leave. And don't do any tricks" Ilda told Mineta off.

" Hmph. Fine" Mineta agreed for the time being.

"Alright. Now does everyone have their tickets?" Ilda asked and everyone showed their tickets off.

" Alright. Now let's go to the section where our movie is" Ilda was ready to lead.

" Hey Ilda wait a sec!" Ochako spoke up with her hand raised getting his attention.

"Yes Uraraka?" Ilda stopped to talk to her.

"I actually saved up a little bit of money for this trip and I wanted to get some snacks before the movie if that's alright" Ochako held her money in her hand.

" Hm. Only if you hurry up and Midoriya goes with you. " Ilda laid down the rules.

" That's fine with me" Izuku agreed.

" Alright. Just please hurry. We will try to save you your seats" Ilda led the rest of the people to their movie room.

Izuku and Ochako walked towards the concession.

"Hey Deku can you carry my ticket please? I don't have any pockets in my pants" Ochako asked him.

" Sure thing" Izuku Glady held her ticket.

But before he put it in his pocket he bumped into a guy with a girl dropping both his and Ochako's tickets on the ground.

"Oh sorry about that sir!" Izuku apologized. He grabbed all four and handed the couple two and apologized again and they went on their way.

"Pretty clumsy of you" Ochako joked at him.

"I-it was an accident" Izuku was a bit embarrassed doing that in front of his crush.

"I'm just teasing. Now c'mon I want some popcorn" Ochako rubbed her stomach.

She bought a tub of popcorn and a soda for herself and Izuku despite his protest.

"I wouldn't feel right since you are trying to save money already" Izuku was trying to be nice.

" It's alright Deku. Once we are heros I will make lots of money so just take it" Ochako held the soda to him.

' She's too cute to deny' Izuku thought as he accepted the soda.

"So what number is ours?" Ochako asked him.

"Um... Room 7" Izuku looked at the number on their tickets.

They gave the tickets to the employee at the door and they went inside and they immediately realized something.