Amazon woman 2 (50k special)

Some of my next ideas are as followed: Bully Izuocha, Vampire Izuocha, Takagi Izuocha, genie Izuocha,etc.

It has been six months since a amazon woman named Ochako had found a boy named Izuku on a ship and together they ran away to start a life together, and they started dating right away.

Izuku Midoriya closed the door to their shop as it was time to close the shop.

" Another day over with- Whoa!" Izuku found himself being picked up off the ground.

" Now we finally spend time together!" Ochako was excited to spend time with Izuku.

" Y-yeah. So what do you want to do?" Izuku was carried off by Ochako.

" You know you told me about Mak-out sessions before,but you never explained what that is. How about we try that?" Questioned Ochako as they reached their room.

" S-sure." Izuku was blushing.

"What first?" Asked Ochako.

"Well I never done this before" Izuku said while Ochako laid down on the bed that was too small for her. Her feet were just off dangling on the bed

"Then how come you know what it is?" Asked Ochako tilting her head to the side.

" Back on the ship,they talked about a lot of....things.  Make out sessions were one of those so I learned a thing or two" Izuku laid down beside her and he fit perfectly on the bed.

"So what first?" Asked Ochako getting excited at the new things she was about to lean.

"First we just kiss normally" Izuku explained to his giant gf.

"Like this?" Ochako placed her lips onto Izuku's but only for a few seconds, which still made them blush anyway.

"G-good. But making out means we k-k-kiss much l-longer...and we can use tounge I'd possible" Explained Izuku as Ochako listened to every word.

" Our tounges? That sounds gross. Then again I have killed a lot of animals and skinned them. So do you want to do it?" Asked Ochako.

"I-i do. I heard it's pretty amazing" Izuku blushed red.

" What first? " Asked Ochako curious.

" First we have to face each other" Izuku said.

" Easy" Ochako made sure that her face was even with his, despite being much taller than him.

"N-now we just k-k-kiss" Izuku said nervously.

" Okay" Ochako instantly planted her lips onto his and waited for him to make the next move.

She felt his tounge slowly cross against her lips. The only thing she thought she could do was to open her mouth, and her eyes nearly popped out of her head when she felt Izuku's tounge inside.

She wanted to say something to see if she was doing good, but she was too full of Izuku.

She felt his tounge go against her lips, her teeth, and her own tounge.

She thought he was about to go down her throat.

' Maybe I should try moving' Thought Ochako.

She used her tounge to touch Izuku's tounge.

'.... That's.... Amazing! ' Thought Ochako feeling very warm and passionate.

She immediately grabbed ahold of Izuku making him jump but not releasing their mouths.

She immediately took charge and she rolled on top of him. Luckily she was tall but not heavy so she didn't crush him.

She felt Izuku slip his tongue back in his mouth but Ochako chased right after him putting her tounge into his mouth. She swirled her tounge all over making sure she tasted every single inch of his mouth.