97-Interruptions

Time for steamy comedy.

Ochako was sitting down on the couch reading a nice book being all innocent and looking pretty defenseless. Perfect for Izuku to make his move on his wife.

He quickly walked behind her as she read, the poor girl not even noticing that her husband was about to seduce her.

Izuku quickly brought his arms around her neck, giving her a nice surprise.

"Deku! Don't scare me like that!" She pouted after she quickly calmed down from the surprise.

"Oh ok sorry. Here..." He leaned into her ear. " Let me make it up to you" He brought his mouth down to her earlobe and gently bit down on it.

"Mmm Deku. C'mon I'm trying to read" She gently tried to push him off not really in the mood. Though she knew he could quickly change that.

"C'mon Ochako. You know we haven't done anything in awhile. " He went back to her giving it another nibble.

"D..oh. D-deku c'mon at least..hehe. c'mon it to tickles!" She laughed a bit as he also started to tickle her belly gently.

He let go of her neck and brought his face down to her neck and gave it's gentle suck.

"Oh! Ahh!" A moan escaped from her mouth as she felt her husband work his magic on her. "Mmmm" She was getting seduced and she was loving it.

"Do I have you now?" He asked letting go of her neck. " Or do I need to do some more persuading?" He asked reaching down her shirt but Ochako quickly grabbed his arm before he could continue.

"Yes. But not here, last time we stained the couch and had to buy a new one. To the bedroom where the sheets can be easily replaced." She stood up from the couch and jumped into his arms.

He kissed her as he carried her with his scared and muscular arms, kicking the door behind him as he carried her to the bed, still kissing her. " Mmm I love you" First words he said after letting go off the kiss.

Ochako gave his nose a little pop with her finger. " I love you too. " Their lips connected again as Izuku lied her down on the bed and they began to strip til they were down in their underwear.

"God you're so beautiful" He looked at her in a bra and panties, loving every second. Even though he's seen her dozens of times like this, he couldn't help but blush. His hand rested on her thigh.

"And you're so handsome. " She had a hand placed on his cheek. Izuku slowly reached behind her back to unhook her bra.

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*

"What the heck is that!?" Izuku jumped at the sound of a buzzing noise.

"Oh jeez hang on. It's my phone" Ochako reached down on the floor where her pants lied and she took her phone out of her pocket. " It's my Dad. Hang on Deku." She pressed accept on it.

"Hey Dad...... Really Dad? I've shown you plenty of times!... ugh you put the yellow cord in the yellow hole and the white plug in the white hole on the back of the TV! That's pretty much self explanatory..... Yes...uh uh....Did you plug the cord in?....No Dad that's the DVD player one, the TV one is slightly smaller... okay got it?... alright... okay... love you too...yes and mom as well...uh uh... Alright. Okay.. Okay bye" She closed her phone after hanging up.

"Dad having trouble with the TV again I see" He chuckled a bit.

" Unfortunately... now then" She climbed right on top of Izuku, sitting on his crotch and placing her hands on his bare chest. "Where were we?" She smiled down at him to which he smiled back. She leaned down for a kiss.