Memory loss part 2

I had to not count a good amount of the votes. Some of you people decided to say something like, "memory loss or the teacher" or sum like that. You only get one vote, and I'm not picking between the two you put down because that ruins the point of voting for a chapter if I have to pick.

And part three will be of Traitor.

Izuku was helped up from his wheelchair and carefully sat down on the couch in his mother's house. They had only just left the hospital and made it to Inkos home.

"Are you alright sweetie?" Inko asked after giving him help.

"Y-yeah. I think I'm a bit thirsty though. My mouth is really dry" He gave his throat a small rub.

"I'll get you some water. Actually I'll also grab you a snack as well. It's been too long since I gave you a meal" Inko went into the kitchen to get her son some much needed refreshments, leaving him alone with Ochako only.

" Does this home give you any memories?" Ochako asked hoping to spark something.

"Well yeah I can remember everything up to my junior high days. I remember living here with my mom. My room should be that way but uh...I'd rather you not go in there" He didn't want to be embarrassed by all the All might stuff he thought was still there.

Ochako giggled a bit as she figured that out.

"Don't worry Deku. Most of your stuff is already at the U.A. school in the dorms anyway" She explained to him.

"Oh good that's a re- oh! So I guess you already know what stuff I have huh?" He turned red from the embarrassment.

"Don't worry about it Deku, sure maybe it was a bit strange at first, but it's what made you, you! And it gets pretty cute with how dedicated you are!" She smiled at him and the comments with that smile only turned him redder and redder.

Inko came back holding a cup of water and a small bag of potato chips.

"Sorry sweetie, I've been so under stress that I haven't grocery shopped much. Gosh I've even lost about thirty pounds just from stressing and not eating much!" Inko pointed at her body as she spoke which had gotten thinner ever since he went into a Coma.

"Mom please don't worry! I'm fine now and you should eat as well. And these are just fine!" He happily took the chips out of the bag and drank the water like it was fine wine.

Ochako loved how nice he was to his mother, it only showed that he was truly kind to everyone.

"OH MY BABY!" Inko's eyes began to spray like a water sprinkler and she hugged her child, going as softly as she could and Izuku gave a hug back not caring he was getting wet from her tears.

After more tears were shot, Inko got up and grabbed her purse.

" I really, really hate to do this. But I gotta get going to work" She opened the door and put her shoes on.

"Work?! Mom why are you working now?! Did something happen to Dad or his work!?" Izuku asked concerned for his dad.

"On no sweetie he's perfectly fine! I just thought it would be nice to earn a bit of money and have something to distract me. Anyway bye!" She left in what seemed like to Izuku, a hurry.

" Hey um Uraraka-

" Ochako...we were on a first name thing, well technically only you were. I still always called you Deku. B-but if you still want to use my last name for now then feel free to call me Uraraka!" She was a bit sad at that though.

" Uraraka...Ochako... Strangely I think it sorta feels more familiar when I use your first name Ochako" He did indeed feel like it was Familiar.

" Great use that then!" Ochako smiled happily.