14-Studying

There probably won't be a chapter tomorrow. Sorry.

The bell rang signaling the end of class. Nearly everyone immediately left as Aiza rolled into his sleeping bag.

Izuku started to pack his bags when his friend/Crush Ochako walked up to him.

"Hey Deku" Said Ochako.

"Hey Uraraka. What's up?" Asked Izuku.

"Well class has been getting harder lately for me and my grades are falling. I was wondering if you could help me out since your top in the class" Said Ochako.

" Oh sure I'd be glad to help. Should we get lida or someone else? " Asked Izuku.

" Actually... I would like it if it could just be us" Said Ochako hiding her blush not noticing Izuku was as well.

"O-o-okay. We can go now" Said Izuku.

"Alright let's go to my room" Said Ochako smiling.

They talked on the way to her room and eventually made it. Ochako pulled out her key and unlocked it.

"You keep your door locked?" Asked Izuku.

"Mineta" Responded Ochako.

Izuku didn't like Mineta's habits. He can be a good person when he's not being a pervert.

But the thought of Mineta, or anyone for that matter, taking peeks at Ochako.

Sure he may have been curious about girls, specifically Ochako, but he could at least control himself.

"Come on in" Said Ochako opening up her door.

Izuku followed behind her and looked around her barren room.

' Oh that's right. She doesn't have a lot of stuff' Thought Izuku feeling bad for his friend.

"Deku is something wrong?" Asked Ochako.

"No nothing's wrong. W-we should get started" Said Izuku placing his bookbag on the ground.

"Alright" Said Ochako.

' So this is what it's like to be in a girl's room' Thought Izuku as he got out his books.

"So anything specific you need help with?" Asked Izuku.

"Well I'm covered in the hero stuff... It's really the normal stuff I need help with... Specifically math" Said Ochako shyly.

" Alright. What exactly? " Asked Izuku.

" Fractions. I just don't understand multiplying or dividing them" Said Ochako opening up her book.

" Alright let's start from the beginning" Said Izuku.

" Is it alright if we sit next to each other so you can show me better? " Asked Ochako.

" S-sure" Said Izuku. They both sat down on Ochako's bed side by side.

*I already graduated high school so I forgot math so let's skip that*

"And that's how it's done" Said Izuku holding the book.

" I think I got it. Let me try a few problems" Said Ochako.

" Go ahead" Said Izuku.

He watched Ochako tackle the math problems and he could tell that she was getting much better.

"How did I do?" Asked Ochako.

"Pretty good. You got most of them right" Said Izuku.

" Perfect. Thanks Deku. You are really helpful" Said Ochako.