79-School project

The promised Neverland season 2 was a bust

"Alright class I have something special for you to do today! " Midnight was in front of the class and all the students braced for what possibly sick kind of thing Midnight was going to have them do.

"You will all be split in pairs of two for a weekend project! And that project is... A history of heros in a certain country! " She announced to the class which made them all feel relieved.

"Now I already choose the pairs so here they are" She wrote down all the pairs.

Izuku noticed that he had gotten paired up with Bakugo which he didn't mind too much but Bakugo definitely did.

"I don't want to be with this damn nerd!" Bakugo complained slamming his hands onto his desk in anger.

" Alright. Mienta you're switched with Midoriya. Midoriya you're now with Uraraka" She switched the names on the board around to the proper pairings.

Bakugo didn't know if he should be more pissed off or not now.

"You got saved big time" Mina whispered to Ochako who nodded in agreement and she was glad to get to be with the person she had her secret and very tiny,small,pint sized,but in reality a really big crush the size of Bakugo's ego.

Izuku was glad to be with her too and everyone else seemed to be happy with who they got as well.

Once class let up Ochako stopped Izuku while he was out in the hallway for a quick chat.

"Hey Deku! I'm really excited for us to work together!" She said smiling with hee bubbly personality.

" Me too. So do you want to meet up at the library or something?" He questioned as they walked together.

" I was thinking maybe we go do our project at your room" She suggested.

" M-my room? " He stuttered at her suggestion.

" Yeah if that's alright with you" She hoped she didn't make him upset. She knows how embarrassed he can get with all his All might merchandise

"Ye-yeah sure! But I need a few minutes to get it in order. " He said to her.

" Okay. How about I meet you there in 20 minutes? " She asked him.

" Yeah that's perfect! " Izuku agreed to the time.

" Than it's a date! " Ochako said outloud without thinking it.

You could hear the sound of the trees from the wind from how quiet it was as they're faces filled with blood.

"IMSORSORRYIDDINTMEANTHAT!" She screamed waving her hands and running away from him.

" Y-you didn't!?" She didn't hear him as she was already gone.

Izuku shook that off and went straight to his room.

He threw his bag on the bed and went around his room grabbing all of the stuff he had to put away.

He threw away the opened pack of all might cards in the trash, put his clothes up, dusted off his shelf, and swept some before finishing just in time.

'Hopefully she still comes after... That' A blush crept on his face as he remembered the words "Date"

Not like he wouldn't mind it being a date but he knew nobody, especially someone like Ochako, would look at him that way.

After another couple of minutes he heard a soft knock on his bedroom door.

"Come inside!" He called out to the person knocking on his bedroom door.

Ochako came into the room holding a few books and some notes. She was wearing a pink shirt and a skirt along with it and to Izuku she looked really cute.