17-Corona

Everyone of these stories I don't plan ahead. Just think and write.

Think and write.

Think and write.

Think... And.... Write...

"Alright everyone since we're all being forced to stay in the dorms at all times except in special cases, I, as the head of the class, have been trusted with making several rules!" Said lida in the center of the room with everyone around him.

" What exactly is a special reason?" Asked Asui.

"Good question! Mainly in emergencies or if any of the staff need us! All food and any other needs will be delivered by staff. Now rule number one" Said lida pulling out a list of about fifty rules.

" Oh for fucks sake." Said Bakugo.

"Rule number one. If you absolutely have to leave the dorms you must inform me or Momo. Rule number two masks must be worn anytime outside of your rooms or bathrooms. Rule number 3-

Everyone decided to just drown out him and just say there ignoring lida.

"And rule 50. Anyone with any symptoms must be tested immediately. Any questions? " Asked lida rolling up his list.

" No!" Said the class.

"Good. Now you may go on your way" Said lida walking up the stairs.

Every immediate went their own way ignoring every single rule lida had just laid out for them.

Izuku felt a tap on his shoulder as he was talking to Kaminari and Mineta and he turned to face his girlfriend Ochako.

" Hey Deku do you want to have a movie tonight in our rooms? " Asked Ochako.

" Oh sure. We can do it in my room around 8 if that's fine" Said Izuku.

" Of course. See ya there" Said Ochako waving as she left to join her friends.

"Damn Midoriya your already about to lose your virginity" Said Kaminari with his arm around his shoulder.

" W-what!? W-we are just going to watch a movie!" Said Izuku embarrassed.

"Which could definitely lead to something more! You lucky bastard! " Said Mineta.

Asui used her tounge and threw Mineta across the room while Jirou grabbed Kaminari by the ear and dragged him away while apologising to Izuku.

*Later on

Izuku was in his room sitting on his couch when Ochako came into the room and she wrapped herself around his neck snuggling against his skin.

"Hey Deku~" Said Ochako softly.

"Hey Ochako. Looks like you missed me" Said Izuku.

" Sure did. " Said Ochako pressing her lips softly against his neck.

"You can come over here and sit with me" Said Izuku patting the spot next to him.

" Of course my love" Said Ochako sitting down.

They looked at each deep into their eyes and the both decided to kiss.

Unfortunately for them at that moment lida came running inside scaring them.

"What are you two doing!?" Asked lida.

"l-lida!? We would like some privacy!" Said Ochako blushing in embarrassment.

" Don't change the subject! What are you two doing in here?" Demand lida.

" Relax lida. We were just about to watch a movie" Explained Izuku getting up from his spot.

"I'm sorry Midoriya but I cannot allow that" Said lida.

"Huh why not?" Asked Ochako.

"Don't you remember? Rule number 27 states no visitors allowed in each other rooms for the time being! " Said lida taking out his list and unfolding it completely.

" Oh c'mon lida!" Said Ochako.

"I knew nobody was going to pay attention,so I went ahead and made several copies. Here you go" Said lida giving Izuku and Ochako a copy.

" Now Ochako please leave. You are allowed to speak in the hallways with either both of you wearing masks or six feet apart" Said lida forcing Ochako out of the room.

" lida we were trying to have a date night. Plus we don't even have any symptoms" Said Izuku.

" Doesn't matter. These are the rules and they are for your own good. And put on your masks. Now if you will excuse me I have to go stop Bakugo from breaking rule number 8. No yelling as that's a good way to spread germs" Said lida and then going to find Bakugo.

" Damnit! This dumb virus just ruined our night" Said Ochako putting on her mask.

" Hm. Actually maybe not. I see a loophole" Said Izuku looking over the list after putting his on.

They quickly got everything ready and played their movie.

* A hour later

' Alright now everyone has a copy of the list. I trust that they will all follow them... Although I have my doubts about a few' Thought lida walking in the hallway.

" Hey lida" Said Ochako.

"Hey Ur-what do you think you two are doing?" Asked lida walking up to Ochako and Izuku who were currently sitting on the couch outside of Izuku's room with his bedroom door open allowing them to look into the room where the tv was.

"We're just watching our movie" Said Izuku pausing the movie with his arm wrapped around Ochako who was snuggling up against him.

"Did I not make myself clear earlier?" Asked lida.

"Yes you did. But we're not breaking any rules. "Said Ochako.

" The rules say no one allowed inside our rooms besides whoever's room it is. However we are currently not inside the room. We are in the hallway where you said we can be. " Said Izuku.

" And also as long as we wear our mask the rules say we can get as close as we want. So this is completely fine" Said Ochako.

"....... I..... I... I-i see... C-carry on then" Said lida walking by completely shocked.

"Hehe. He looked completely defeated" Said Ochako giggling.

" Yep. Now let's continue" Said Izuku squeezing her hand and resuming the movie.

Not even a virus will stop Izuocha.