75-Ochako's crush

I really love looking back at the earlier chapters and seeing everyone's comments. My favorites are from the "Eri catches Izuocha"

Now there's nothing wrong with having a crush. It happens everyday, all the time. They're just crushes, so there's nothing to be worried about.

In Ochako's case, that's a different story.

She is Dekusexual.

Class had just started with Aizawa reviewing some stuff for a upcoming test.

Ochako listened careful to every word and wrote them down to use for later. But a little bit in she turned her head so she could get a good look at Izuku as she wrote and she wrote him in her book with very accurate details.

By the time she realized what she was doing it was too late to write down any more notes as Aizawa had moved on.

' Darn it' Ochako thought tearing the drawing out of her book but keeping it anyway.

* Later*

"Ochako?" Mina was telling the girls a story and she took notice that Ochako was staring off not listening to a word that she was saying do she tried getting her attention but she didn't respond.

Asui shook her a bit snapping her out of it.

"Huh?"

"Huh?! Is that all you have to say for yourself?! You weren't listening to a word I said and instead you were staring at something... But I don't know what" Mina squinted her eyes at her getting sus.

" She was looking at Midoriya again" Jirou spoke up from her phone looking at her list of songs.

"N-no I wasn't!" Ochako tried denying the facts and nobody believed her.

" Ochako and Midori sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g" Mina and Toru started to chat making her blush a bit more.

"Be more mature you two" Ochako appreciated Momo sticking up for her, even though Momo knew she was helplessly in love.

But soon it seemed like Ochako had more than just a crush on the broccoli boy.

"Hey Ochako? Why is your top drawer filled with only green underwear and bras? " Asui asked looking through her drawer for some clothes to borrow.

"W-well... Green is my favorite color" Ochako nervously spoke.

Asui felt a bit uncomfortable from this and didn't take anything.

"Uraraka! Dinner is ready!" Iida called for her as she was in the other room.

As she sat down with the rest of the students she looked at her plate and stared at it.

"What's up with you Uraraka?" Iida asked seeing her stare at her plate.

" N-nothing" Ochako picked up her fork and began to eat.

After most people finished and left Ochako was just finishing.

"This was really good Iida!" Ochako thanked him for the meal.

" But you didn't even touch your broccoli" Iida pointed out.

" I... I guess I'm just full is all" She gave out a nervous laugh and slipped away immediately.

One of the few people left was Momo who took notice of this.

And that wasn't even the creepest part.

Jirou was walking through the hallway to get Ochako for a girl's night in her room when she heard something that she didn't need to hear.

"Oh Deku...D...Deku...You're so.... Amazing!" Ochako could be heard on the other side of the door to her room moaning loudly..