15-No more vanilla

So what do you people think is the worst one shot so far?

Ochako and Izuku were having a study date. Sometimes they would take a few Seconds to share a quick kiss before returning back to their work.

Izuku was currently helping Ochako with some math problems but Ochako wasn't really listening thinking about something that happened earlier.

"So you see the square root of 100 is ten" Said Izuku.

" Ah ha" Said Ochako.

"And 9(4×2)^2−62 equals 514." Said Izuku.

" Ah ha" Said Ochako.

" And I love you" Said Izuku.

" Ah ha" Said Ochako.

" Ochako? " Said Izuku.

"Ah ha" Said Ochako.

He flicked her forehead snapping her out of her daydreaming.

"Ow Deku what was that for?" Asked Ochako putting her hand on her forehead.

"You were just responding with Ah ha while spacing out. Is something wrong? " Asked Izuku setting his notes to the side to listen to his girlfriend.

"Actually yes... It's our relationship" Said Ochako.

" A-are you saying we should... B-break up? " Asked Izuku now on the edge of tears.

" No! Not at all! It's just I had a conversation with Mina and-

*Earlier today

* "So Ochako. Have you two screwed yet?" Asked Mina at the lunch table causing Ochako to choke on her water.

"That's her personal stuff Mina" Said Momo.

" But I need and want details! " Said Mina.

" Y-you can't just go around asking that! And also no we haven't!"Said Ochako blushing and wiping her face and the table.

"Well at least tell me what you have done. Deep kissing, cuddles, make out against the wall. " Said Mina.

" W-we've only done light kisses. We cuddle rarely and we hold hands when were alone" Said Ochako.

" Wow... So vanilla" Said Mina.

" Agreed" Said Toru.

"She is just going at her own pace. How long have you two been together?" Asked Asui.

" Almost 3 months" Said Ochako.

"Definitely Vanilla" Said Asui.

"Even you!?" Said Ochako shocked at her friend.

" Ochako really!? Your love life sounds boring! It's vanilla! Plain! You don't even hold hands unless you two are by yourselves!? That's just... Sad" Said Mina.

" W-well.... I mean... I've wanted to do other stuff... But I don't know if we're ready yet" Said Ochako.

" Three months Ochako... Three... Months... That's just insane... Hell on our first night together me and Kirishima f-

"No no no we don't need to know" Said Momo stopping Mina.

" Well. I'll see what Deku thinks" Said Ochako actually considering their point.

Back to the present.

" S-so our relationship is too vanilla?" Asked Izuku.

"I-its not like that's a bad thing. I just feel like maybe it's time to try something new" Said Ochako.

" Of course! We can try right now if you'd like" Said Izuku.

" Of course. As long as it's with you" Said Ochako.

"What should we try first?" Asked Izuku.

"Let's try to kiss longer first." Said Ochako.

"O-o-okay" Said Izuku a little bit red.

" It's alright if you don't want to Deku" Said Ochako.

" No I do! I'm just not used to being a boyfriend yet" Said Izuku shyly looking away from her

' He is too cute and innocent for his own good. I may have to take charge' Thought Ochako.

She rested her hand on his shoulders and slowly brought him close to her.

"If you want to stop just say so" Said Ochako.

"Okay" Said Izuku.

Ochako slowly brought herself to him and their lips slowly connected. This time they didn't separate.

Izuku could finally feel how soft her lips were. He had only felt it before for seconds but know he knew just how soft they were.

Ochako also found how his lips were. Softer than she thought. She expected them to be much more rough after him constantly hurting himself but she found them to be amazing.

After about 20 seconds Ochako slowly pulled herself away put kept her shoulders on him.

"How was that?" Asked Ochako.

"I loved it." Said Izuku.

" As did I" Said Ochako.

"Do you want to try longer?" Asked Izuku.

"Hmmm. Maybe another time. Let's just enjoy this for now. Now let's try something else" Said Ochako.

" Is it handholding? " Asked Izuku.

"Yes. Let's just walk to the park for now" Said Ochako.

They both put on their shoes and walked outside.

Izuku gently moved his hand around Ochako's fingers putting his own around each one, expect a pinky as to not float and they started to walk.

' Her hand is always so soft... And mine is so' Thought Izuku looking at his hand which was covered in scars.

"O-ochako are you alright with holding my hand in public? " Asked Izuku.

" Why wouldn't I be?" Questioned Ochako.

" Because of my hand. It's pretty ugly and I didn't think how you would feel about being seen using your hand with mine" Said Izuku.

Ochako stopped in her tracks causing Izuku to also stop.

"What are you talking about? They aren't ugly" Said Ochako.

She used her other hand and grabbed Izuku's other one as well and brought them together.

"These hands are just symbols of everything you've been through. It shows how far you have come, and it makes me proud that I can be the one to hold them" Said Ochako.

Izuku started to cry and pulled her in for a tight hug.

"Thanks Ochako. That means a lot" Said Izuku.

"Of course Deku" Said Ochako returning the hug.

They walked to the park and back to the dorms.

They tried out some other things as well,such as Cuddles, Ochako wearing his shirts,and make outs.

From now on their relationship was no longer Vanilla.

I update this way to much...