90-Cute polls

Never gonna give you up!

And now that you've been Rick rolled, here's what you actually came for.

Most of the girls had arrived earlier today at class. Wasn't really a reason, other than to just have a girl chat.

"So girls. Did y'all see the movie I suggested?" Toru asked sitting down in a desk beside Mina.

"Yeah but I didn't really like it. Too much romance" Jirou said with one ear bud in her ear, leaving one out so she could still hear everyone talking.

"I didn't mind the romance,but why did it have so much drama? It seemed kinda unrealistic" Momo commented as she swung her legs back and forth.

"Psh girl! Without drama, what is the point of romance!? And without romance what's the point of drama!? These things need each other as much as Anger issues need Bakugo!" She slammed a fist in her hand as sparkles were in her eyes.

" I thought it was okay. That one part where the girls did a contest of who is the cutest boy seemed pretty nice." Ochako then thought of the cutest boy in her class which to her was a no brained.

"Hm. I don't really care much about looks
Ribbit" Asui caught a fly that was going around the room with her tounge and swallowed it. It's normal. She's a frog!

"Hey! How about we do that!? Let's have a contest to see who the cutest boy is!" Mina suggested clapping her hands together in a cute pose.

"No way! That sounds so cheesy!" Jirou protested against the idea, pausing her music.

"I think that would be fun! We could see what everyone thinks! And now would be a good time to do it,after all the boys haven't arrived yet!" Toru squealed happily and  agreed to the idea easily.

"Hm. Well... If everyone else is alright with it,I see no harm" Momo agreed to it even though she wasn't sure she could tell everyone who she thought was the cutest.

"I guess it would be fun" Ochako agreed as well as she had the perfect guy in her head already

"If Ochako does it,I can as well!" Asui agreed because Ochako did. Friends for life!

"Ugh fine! But I want my vote to be Anonymous!" Jirou set up her terms for the game as she pressed play on her phone and continued listening to her music.

"Great! Just one second!" Mina took some chalk and wrote every boy's name in their class on it. She then handed everyone a piece of paper and a pen to write on.

"Write down your vote,put in in pile on this desk, and then we will count!" Mina explained and slammed her hand down on the table.

All the girls immediately voted. It only took about a minute before everyone was done since most of them already had a good idea of who they thought was the cutest boy in their class.

"Wait a second. Why is there one more paper than there is of us!?" Ochako asked noticing there was one extra slip on the table.

"Oh! I voted twice. Trust me it's alright " Momo confessed raising her arm as she looked proud of it.

"Well whatever. Anyway let's see!" Mina grabbed one slip from the pile and read it over before announcing the name. "First is...one vote to Todorkoi!" Mina held the piece of paper up in the air for all the girls to see for themselves. Momo held onto her poker face so nobody in the room would know it was her who voted for him.

Mina wrote down a tally on the board next to his name before reaching into the pile again for another slip.

"Next is...One vote for Ojiro!" Mina held the piece of paper up once again. Toru giggled to herself, she wasn't afraid of everyone knowing about it.

"Hm seems like someone has a crush!" Mina giggled at her friends giggle and put down a tally next to the name on the board.

"And I'm not ashamed! Man if I could just hold onto his tail for one night!" None of the girls could tell,but she licked her lips as she thirsted for her crush.

"Alright next is!...wait. It's Mineta but with a negative?" Mina was a bit confused by this turn of events

"It was me. " Momo raised her hand, once again looking proud of it.

"That's fine"All the other girls said at the same time. Mina put down a negative tally on his name.

"Next is!... Kaminari!" Mina announced. Jirou plugged her other ear with the other ear plug, turned up her music, and looked away as Mina put down a tally next to the name.

"Okay and next! Kirishima!" Mina giggled a bit as she thought of him. " Although I have to say he's more manly than cute. But being manly is pretty cute too!" She had no shame as she put down the tally for her crush.

" The next is...koda!" Mina was a bit surprised by this. He never talked so it's weird how he has a vote.

"That was mine, ribbit. I don't really like anyone (that's a lie). I just think he's always cute and never really says anything which adds onto it." Asui shrugged her shoulders as she admitted to the vote.

"Alright good enough I guess" Mina put down a tally next to his name, even though she was wanting more from it.

There was now only one slip left on the table. Mina grabbed it and read it over before announcing the name

"And it belongs to!... Midori!" Mina announced holding it high in the air for all to see it's glory.

As soon as she said that,all the other girls turned to Ochako catching her off guard.

"W-what!?" She tried to play dumb but it was useless.

"Oh c'mon! We all know it's you Ochako!" Jirou took stopped listening to her music for this, because even she saw through it.

"Yeah it's pretty obvious. If this was a manga,even the readers would know y'all belong together since the first time you two met" Mina broke the fourth wall but it would get fixed later anyway.

"Psh! That's ridiculous!" She tried to blow it off but it clearly didn't work.

"C'mon Ochako. You know you like him. And although I think he's more or less plain looking, someone who likes him can see him in a completely different way. Ribbit" Asui put a finger under her chin as she spoke.

"W-well... You know he is plain looking. B-but at the same time he's cute! He has those freckles that I just want to poke. His green smooth hair that I want to run my fingers through. And his muscles! Oh god how I adore his muscular body!" She suddenly began to drool thinking about his muscles.

Momo made her a tissue using her quirk and gave it to Ochako so she could clean that up.

"Someone has it bad! You should tell him!" Mina suggested to which all the girls agreed to easily while Ochako sat there in her embarrassment.

"N-no way! I.. well I want to but it's just not the right time! We are trying to be heros! " She disagreed with telling her crush about how she feels about him.

"Aww boo!" Both Mina and Toru booed at her like a pair of children.

"Now girls if she doesn't feel like it,we shouldn't pressure her. It's her choice"Momo stood up for her friend

"Thank you Momo!" Ochako was glad she had a friend like her on her side.

"No matter how much she wants that ripped body" Momo chuckled a bit as she teased her

Okay so maybe not so much.

"We'll I guess we got a tie. How about next we do a sexy contest?" Mina suggested.

"I don't think so. Ain't much time left until class is supposed to start, everyone else could come in at any moment. We should get in our own seats" Asui went to her own desk and all the girls agreed and went to their own desk.

Meanwhile Izuku was outside looking like steamed broccoli from hearing Ochako's words.