9-Hidden

Guys it's alright if you don't ship Izuocha.

Not everyone has good taste.

Izuku had blood running down his arm where his sleeve has been torn.

" Are you alright Deku?" Asked Ochako quietly beside him looking at the wound.

" Y-yeah. I'm fine" Said Izuku placing his hand on his wound to try to stop the bleeding.

" Let me take a look at it" Said Ochako worried it could be serious.

" Okay" Said Izuku. He removed his hand and showed Ochako who took a good look at it.

" Okay it's not deep at all. It barely even made much of a cut and you shouldn't lose much blood. " Said Ochako holding his arm.

" That's a relief. It doesn't really even hurt either" Said Izuku.

Suddenly the two heard light footsteps coming towards them.

"Oh Deku! Where are you??? I just want to cut you and that bitch up... At least just a little bit. " Said Toga walking around in the warehouse Izuku and Ochako were currently inside.

Izuku pointed to a area and mouthed Ochako to follow him who nodded in response.

They stayed as low as they can and immediately moved and hid behind a pile of wood.

"Deku do you think we could take her?" Whispered Ochako.

"Maybe. But honestly if something were to go wrong nobody would come help in time since our phones are dead. It's best we don't take the risk" Whispered Izuku.

They continued to make their way towards the warehouse as Toga kept calling out eventually make it to the back but found the door locked.

"Damn. I can't open it and if I try to force it Toga will hear" Said Izuku.

" Deku she's getting closer" Whispered Ochako.

" No choice. We will have to fight" Whispered Izuku about to activate one for all.

" Wait there is a small broom closet over there" Whispered Ochako pointing at the box right next to them.

" It's too small. We would be pressed against each other if we could both even get in" Whispered Izuku.

" True.... Hey Deku I'm so sorry for this" Whispered Ochako.

" Huh? For wha-

Ochako had already smashed her lips against his causing his face to flame up.

Ochako grabbed his shoulder with one hand and opened up the box with the other and she brought both herself and Izuku into the box without letting her lips off of his and closed the door behind her which was pretty hard to close.

Ochako looked into Izuku's eyes with the little light coming in from a small hole. She could tell he was both embarrassed and confused.

' Sorry deku but this is the only position that we could fit in here' Thought Ochako.

"Deku? Come out come out" Said Toga from outside walking around with her knife in one hand.

Izuku and Ochako kept perfectly still as not to make any noise that would give up their hiding position.

Luckily Izuku and Ochako were both about to breathe through their nose so they wouldn't be running out of air but they were both very hot from both blushing and sharing body heat with each other.

' I wonder what he is thinking...I hope he forgives me for-...did he just slip his tounge inside my mouth!?' Thought Ochako feeling Izuku's tounge inside her mouth.

' Is he actually enjoying this!?.... Well it's not like I'm not' Thought Ochako.

She suddenly felt Izuku's tounge slip back out. Izuku had noticed that Ochako hadn't made a move so he thought she wasn't enjoying it so he stopped.

However he was surprised when he felt Ochako slip her own tounge inside his mouth.

He immediately moved his tounge so his was wrapping around hers.

Ochako saw Izuku close his eyes and she did the same.

Ochako had to hold in a moan as to not give away there spot but at this point it seems like Izuku wants her to moan.

Ochako and Izuku felt like heaven despite the threat outside and they even Started to drown her out and focus on each other.

Unfortunately it wasn't that she was drowned out.

Suddenly the door to the closest opened up and Ochako went backwards with Izuku follow her.

Ochako laied down on the ground with Izuku on top of her, their lips finally separated.

"There you two are" Said a familiar voice.

"Mr Aizawa?" Said Izuku looking up.

"I got a tip from a civilian who said he saw two teenagers being chased by a psycho with a knife into a warehouse" Explain Aizawa.

" Where is Toga? " Asked Ochako.

" Right over there" Said Aizawa pointing at Toga was caught on Aizawa's scarf.

" Thanks for the help sir" Said Izuku.

"Yeah well when you two didn't show up back in the dorms on time for curfew I knew something was up" Said Aizawa.

" Wait Curfew? We left the dorms around 8!" Said Izuku.

" Yeah you've been gone for two hours. " Said Aizawa rubbing his eyes.

' Just how long were we kissing for? ' Thought Ochako.

"Nice job hiding in the closet" Said Aizawa.

Izuku and Ochako's faces flamed up and they quickly got onto their feet.

"Y-yeah. W-we figured it would be better to hide than take a risk at fighting" Said Izuku.

" Y-yeah" Said Ochako.

" Well anyway let's get going. I'll lead you two back to the dorms then I gotta hand in this villian" Said Aizawa.

' Maybe he didn't know what happened in there' Thought both Ochako and Izuku.

They could of sworn they heard Aizawa laugh a little as they walked back to the dorms.