64-World war 2

If you had to pick one out of all the one shots I made so far to become a actual story, which one would it be?

And don't say the send pics one because that would be three chapters at most.

"I don't want you to go Deku! This war isn't fair!" Ochako stood outside the train talking to her husband Izuku currently sitting inside

"I know Ochako. I don't want to go either but Japan is running out of troops. I'm sorry" Izuku apologized.

" Just... Please come back. Safely. For both of us" Ochako placed a hand on her belly.

" I will. I promise you." Izuku leaned out the window giving Ochako a farewell kiss.

Just then the train rocked and started to move forward.

"I will write to you everyday!" Ochako began to walk with the train than started running as it gained speed.

"I will respond to you everyday and I always think of you!" Izuku yelled to her as she started to fall behind.

Izuku watched her disappear in the distance and the last thing he saw of her was her crying face.

Izuku sighed to himself sinking into his chair.

He reached into his shirt pocket taking out a picture of Ochako and him. Ochako once again had her hand on her belly in the picture and the picture had the words " the three of us" written on it.

A single tear from his eye fell onto the picture.

"It will be alright dude" A man with red hair gave him a pat on the shoulder from behind Izuku's seat.

" How will it be alright? " Izuku asked the man.

"My name is Kirishima. And this war is almost over anyway. Honestly the chance of us winning is almost nil but the Americans are much better than the germans are. " Kirishima didn't seemed fazed at all.

" Don't let any of the officials hear you say that. You will be branded as a traitor and get killed in a heartbeat" Another man in a seat in front of the two with Yellow hair said.

"True. But it just means we are most likely to go home sooner than later. So is that your girl? " Kirishima asked looking at Izuku's picture.

" Yeah it is. And she's pregnant, only about two months. I wanted to be there with her through it all. Now I don't even know if I will ever see her again" Izuku began to cry again.

" I gotta girl waiting for me too man. I think mostly everyone here does, or at least someone waiting for them. Only thing we can do is hope" Kirishima sat back down in his seat.

Izuku tucked the picture back into his shirt pocket.

' Wait for me Ochako. No matter what I will get back to you' Izuku thought closing his eyes trying to get some rest.

*A few days later.

"Alright everyone! Attention! Some gifts from your families have come. Sort it out and get outside to training in 15 minutes! " Sergeant Aizawa put a box down on a table and left the barracks.

"Let me do this... Alright Kirishima. Girl named Mina sent you this" Private Ilda threw a small wrapped box at him which he caught and went to his bed.

"Kaminari from Jirou" Ilda threw it to Kaminari who got a letter.

Private Ilda pulled out a small toy.

"This is to me from Mei" Private Ilda told himself.

"H-hey is there anything for me?" Izuku asked at the front of everyone.