25-Villian Ochako

Thank you everyone for 20k views.

Let's see how much I will have when I get to 100 chapters.

Yes that's a thing I'm aiming for.

"Young Midoriya go ahead and deactivate One for all" Said All might standing on the beach.

"Okay" Said Izuku.

He immediately deactivated his quirk and fell in the sand.

"You have come along way in the last two years Midoriya. Not only have you gotten better with your quirk, you have also gained more confidence. I'm certain you will be a better hero then me someday" Said All might walking up to him.

" Thank you All might. That really means a lot to me. I still have a long way to go." Said Izuku.

" Yes but being able to use more than half of one for all without breaking any bones is an amazing feat. Now you just need to pass the exam tomorrow. Go ahead and get some rest. I'm going home as well" Said All might.

" Thank you All might! " Said Izuku starting to run off.

"Oh and young Midoriya!" Called out All might stopping him in his tracks.

" Yes? " Asked Izuku.

He watched as All might turned into his buff form.

"I'm proud of you!" Said All might giving him a thumbs up.

* The next day.

Izuku stood in front of the building where he would be taking the exam to enroll at U. A.

"Out of my way Deku!" Said a ticked off Bakugo walking past Izuku.

"H-h-hey Kacchan" Said Izuku.

Bakugo just scoffed at him and walked ahead.

' He is still the same. Anyway time to get moving!' Thought Izuku taking the first step and immediately tripped.

However before he could hit the ground he found his body coming to a halt midway.

'Huh? ' Thought Izuku.

"Hey are you alright?" Came a sweet voice.

Izuku turned to his left to find a girl with brown hair.

She grabbed a hold of him and placed him on his feet before putting her fingers together and saying release.

Izuku stared at the girl blushing as he felt his weight come back.

"Sorry for using my quirk on you. It would be bad luck if you fell" Said the girl smiling brightly.

" I-i... Um.. eh" Izuku was having a panic attack.

" I'm sure you're pretty nervous about this exam. I wish you luck" Said the girl starting to walk away.

' C'mon Izuku we worked on this!!! Say something she is walking away! ' Thought Izuku.

"THANK YOU!!!!!" Yelled Izuku bowing at her.

"Anytime" Said the girl turning around waving at him.

"Wait you aren't here for the exams?" Asked Izuku.

"Sorry no. I was just walking by and you fell so I helped" Said the girl walking backwards.

" What's your name? " Asked Izuku.

" Ochako Uraraka! " Said the girl then walking away.

Izuku watched as she ran away.

' She is the nicest girl I ever met... Well better get going' Thought Izuku as he went inside for the exam.

* Some time later.

Izuku fell onto his stomach with a grunt. He quickly got up to view his surroundings.

' I seem to be the only one who got teleported here... I need to get back and help the rest of the class' Thought Izuku.

Before he could move he saw a small figure appearing towards him.

"Hey who are you?" Asked Izuku.

He didn't get response and the figure just got closer to him.

' Is he a Villian? I better be careful' Thought Izuku.

He watched as the person came into view and he saw the person was wearing some kind of black suit with a helmet that completely hid the person's face.

"Look I don't want to fight. More heros will be coming soon so just give up" Said Izuku.

He watched as the person drew a knife our of their pocket.

' No choice then. I should be able to disarm him with just 5% of one for all' Thought Izuku activating his quirk.

He watched as the person suddenly ran towards him swinging the knife at his head.

Izuku immediately ducked easily dodging and tried to punch their arm but the person jumped away.

He watched as the person touched all of their clothes and shoes.

' What is he doing? ' Thought Izuku.

He saw the person coming again and activated his quirk again at 5%.

The person swung the knife again at him and he immediately ducked however he felt the knife cut his cheek.

He threw a punch at the person but they jumped back even faster this time.

' What the hell? Its like he just became lighter!?' Thought Izuku.

The Villian suddenly pulled out a second knife in their other hand and charged at him.

Izuku activated 10% percent and started to dodge every single attempt the Villian tried.

' I should try to just knock him out. 15% should do it' Thought Izuku.

He jumped back a bit and charged up his quirk and went at the Villian ready to throw the final hit.

However as he did he felt the Villian suddenly touch his chest with their hand suddenly making him weightless and started to float.

' So this is their quirk!... Why does it feel familiar?! ' Thought Izuku.

The Villian didn't give him a chance to think. They grabbed his leg and threw him right into the ground without letting go. The Villian then smashed him straight into some nearby rocks.

After that the Villian took a look at Izuku seeing him knocked out cold.

The Villian Smiled to themselves underneath the helmet, deactivated their quirk, and began to drag Izuku away victorious.

However they weren't victorious. Izuku immediately activated about 15% of his quirk into his leg kicking the Villian straight in the back sending them flying straight into the wall.

' Oh no. That may have been too much!' Thought Izuku

He immediately ran over to the Villian and rolled them onto their back.

He grabbed their helmet and yanked it off to reveal their face.

'N...no way!' Thought Izuku looking at the Villian.

It was the girl that saved him from falling at the exam.

If something is wrong, forgive me I was writing this when it's late.