53-Genie

If you had three wishes what would you do?

My wishes would be first every Manga ever, second cure for every disease ever.

My last one would be to make everyone accept Izuocha as the canon ship and be nice.

But even genies can't make miracles.

Ochako looked on the young boy with the green hair. She was only in middle school but she knew what love was.
Only now was she experiencing how it felt. She was in love with her friend Izuku.

She doesn't know how but she fell for him. Something about his nose always in books,or maybe it was how nice he actually is. Or maybe the way he makes her knees tremble.

She sighed to herself. She didn't think he would ever fall in love with her. No matter what. He probably didn't even know what love was like.

Ochako came to her senses as a ball hit her in the face causing the ball to roll down the hill into the woods.

"Damnit Round face! Pay attention!" One of her classmates Bakugo yelled at her having thrown the ball into her face.

"That really hurt!" Ochako rubbed the side of her face.

" You okay Ochako?" Asui,one of Ochako's friends asked her.

"Yeah. Just hurts a bit. I'll be fine" Ochako smiled.

"Oi! Go get the ball since it's your fault!" Bakugo yelled at her.

"Fine fine!" Ochako annoyed made her way down the hill into the woods.

She looked all around but couldn't seem to find the ball anywhere.

' Great now Bakugo is going to yell at me some more' Ochako rolled her eyes at the thought of it.

She doesn't understand what most girls at the school, aside from herself and Asui, sees in him. He's loud, annoying,and really mean. Complete opposite of her love.

Ochako was about give up her search when she saw a small glare in the corner of her eye.

She walked over towards the glare to find a weird yellow lamp.

' Wonder where this came from. Must have been a long time ago. Look at all this dust! ' Ochako put her hand on the lamp and rubbed some of it off.

Suddenly purple smoke came out from the lamp.

Ochako dropped the lamp in suprise and took two steps back watching the smoke pour out of the lamp.

The smoke trailed up until it cleared up revealing a blue person with a ghostly tail and a beanie.

"Hello there!" The mysterious figure greeted Ochako.

"Um...W-w-what are you?" Ochako thought that she was hallucinating. Probably from the hit to the head earlier.

" My name is not important miss! For now just call me genie! I'm here to give you three wishes! " The so called genie held up three fingers.

" A genie? Yeah right. There's no such thing. I'm probably going crazy" Ochako turned around to leave but the genie stood in front of her.

"Really? Come now. Don't be like that. Tell you what. Wish for something and it won't count as one of your three wishes so you can see I am real" The genie offered.

" Um okay....hm let's see... Okay! I wish for some of the best mochi in my hands right now! " Ochako held out her hand waiting for the mochi.

" Loud and clear! " The genie snapped his fingers together and suddenly some mochi was in Ochako's hands.