83- Too long

If y'all want to do me a favor go to berry2363 and look at his lastest chapter and report it. He hates me.

A man with green hair stepped off of the plane after getting the all clear to get off.

"Welcome back Mr Deku" One of the grounds people gave him a salute.

"Thank you" Izuku thanked the man and he went on his way.

He passed by serval people inside the airport as he searched for the one person he was looking for,but he couldn't find her in the big crowd of the people. He checked his phone and he noticed a message had been sent to him during his flight.

' Hey Deku I'm really, really, really sorry. I did everything I could to pick you up, but of course my stupid agency forced me into overtime. I asked to see if I get someone else to come but I couldn't so I sent you a Taxi. Again I'm really sorry and I know we haven't seen each other in like two months. I promise I will make it up to you. Let me know when you land and I love you' He read the text over in his head.

'Damn. Well we knew this wasn't going to be easy at all' Izuku thought as he texted her back that he had just landed.

Izuku stepped outside on the curb and looked around trying to find his cap.

"Mr Midoryia! Over here!" A taxi driver waved at him attracting his attention.

Izuku placed his luggage in the car before getting himself inside as well.

"Ms Uraraka already sent me the location" The driver looked back at him before driving away.

Izuku sank into his chair as he played with his phone and also waiting for a response from Ochako, hopefully soon because he really missed her more than anyone else aside from his Mother.

Meanwhile Ochako laid her head down on the desk she currently was doing some boring paperwork at work. She sat up when she heard the sound of a cup of coffee set down beside her.

"Long night?" Nejire asked with her own cup as well.

"Unfortunately yes but that's not really the problem. I was supposed to pick up Deku. I feel like a terrible girlfriend"Ochako picked up her coffee.

"Don't worry about that! I'm sure Midoryia understands. And I'm sorry you had to stay longer,not my decision unfortunately"Nejire took a sip.

" I know. I'm not upset about the work,I just wanted to see Deku" She started to pout.

"Oh! So you're lonely?" Nejire asked her.

"Very. But we both knew what being a hero would be like and we both accepted that we would make it work. But I really need to finish. Don't you also have some work to do as well?" Ochako asked Nejire.

"Nope. I already finished and I was about to head out and I saw you're head down on the table so I brought you some coffee cause I thought you were tired" She explained to Ochako.

" Thank you Nejire. I will be fine. Go ahead and go home" Ochako finished her coffee pretty fast.

" Have a good night than. And when you do see him again, make sure you show him how much you love him" She left with a wink making Ochako go a light pink.

Since she had already stopped working to talk to Nejire,she took the opportunity to check for any text messages and she found she had one from Izuku saying that he made it home. She read through it and gave him a text of her own.

' I'm really glad you're home Deku. And since I'm working overtime,I get tomorrow off. So maybe we can get spend the day cuddling and than get dinner together' She thought out her message as she typed and sent it with a kiss emoji at the end.