36-Amazon Women

This... Is... Going to be weird

And rated M.

This chapter is sponsored by Shonaku

If you ever need someone to burn a ship, or if you just metion Sonic, he will be there for you.

And this was completely his idea.

A very long time ago there was a group of woman, who were called Amazons. They lived with only women and hated men and were much taller than the average human.

They had... Interesting ways.

But there was one who thought it as taboo. She was completely against them.

"Ochako you don't have a choice!" Said the leader of the tribe.

" Why not?! You already have plenty of the other girls agreeing to do it! What difference will it make if I just don't do it!? " Asked Ochako.

" Ochako... These are our ways. It's how we have survived for a centuries and we must do it to continue for generations. If you don't agree you will be banished from the tribe." Said the elder.

" B-but".

" We've all gone through this Ochako. I myself as the elder had to do it many times. I never questioned it, and neither does anyone else in this village. I highly suggest you keep this to yourself. Now go everyone else should be ready. " Said the elder.

Ochako just sighed herself and immediately walked out of the hut.

' This is bullshit! It's my life!' Thought Ochako.

"Hey Ochako! Are you ready!?" Asked one of the other girls named Mina.

" Yes. " Said Ochako.

" Great. We've just finished scouted the ship and there is only about 5 of them. We will have to share one" Said another girl named Toru.

"Let's begin. It's a long walk and we still have no idea how long they shall stay." Said the leader Momo.

" Everyone is already equipped right?" Asked another girl named Jirou.

"I believe so" Said Asui.

"Alright! Let's go!" Said Momo.

They all the left the villiage behind and began on their quest.

* About 10 minutes ago.

"Hey fucking Deku!" Said Bakugo the man in charge of the ship.

"Y-yes sir!" Said Izuku Midoriya, a cabin boy.

" Did you clean underneath inside the ship yet!?" Asked Bakugo.

" N-no. I just finishing out here an-

"THEN GET YOUR LAZY ASS MOVING!" Yelled Bakugo frightening Izuku who immediately ran into the ship as the others laughed.

" Geez why is he here again?" Asked Kaminari.

"Because he gets paid very little for shitty work" Said Kirishima.

" Hm. Maybe we are to hard on him" Said Todoroki.

" Nah. He gets paid to deal with us anyway" Said Ojiro.

" Oi captain! There appears to be some people coming towards us! " Said Kaminari.

"What!? Are they enemies!? " Asked Bakugo.

"It's just a couple of... Women...Naked!" Said Kaminari with his mouth drooling.