63- Taken

Third Person

Midoriya sensing something happening behind him turns his head vigorously. In Bakugo's  place was a lanky masked man with a marble in his hands. "Give Bakugo back!!" Kirishima yells as he tries to grab the marble out the person hands. The man dodges kicking Kirishima away. Midoriya lunges at the villain pushing Shoji away. "Midoriya no?!" Shoji says on the ground. 

Midoriya reels back his claws trying to scratch at the villain. The villain easily dodges throwing himself onto a tree branch. "I'm sorry but this kids belongs to us now." The masked villain says running away. Midoriya growls in anger letting his aura seeps out through his skin. Before Midoriya could run towards the villain Kirishima grips onto his shoulder stopping him. "Get him back but please don't hurt anyone" Kirishima says pleading with his eyes. Midoriya shakes him off, "No promises." He says before charging forwards leaving both Shoji and Kirishima in the dust. 

Seeing Midoriya's fading figure he collapses on his knees. "Don't worry Midoriya will get Bakugo back." Shoji tells him.  "I know that but it's the how that worries me." Both Shoji and Kirishima looks at the upcoming beast charging towards the villain.

A Little Later 

"I have the target it's time to go!" Mr. Compress says. Shigaraki looks dismissively at him. "Why do I have to hurry up? We are winning this battle lets wait for a student to killed then leave." Shigaraki says.  The groups laughs but Mr. Compress still had a very worried look on his face. Back when he was running away from that creature he felt thick killing intent behind him.

As their laughing continued a howl comes through the woods. "I didn't know their was wolf's in these forest?" Dabi says sneering.  "That not a wolf but a beast and it wants the child." Mr. Compress says. They all look at Mr. Compress sweating figure before looking back at the direction the noise came from.They could hear the rustling in the forest as the figure gets closer and closer. Trees were getting knocked down as what ever Mr. Compress warned about. Shigaraki could feel the killing intent get closer to him as well. "W- We should go?" Twice says stuttering. Kurogiri starts up the portal but gets stopped by Shigaraki in returns. "Let us see what this creature Mr. Compress is so worried about. 

Out the trees arrives Mdiroiya jaws dripping in slobber as he growls at the. group of villains. Looking at the marble still in the masked villains hands. "Let him go!!" Midoriya yells letting his aura fully release."Uh!" The villains groans at the aura cascading across their bodies. "I told you we should have left!" Mr. Compress yells collapsing onto the ground. "Compress release the the boy." Shigaraki says. Mr. Compress complies and release's Bakugo from his hold. Before Midoriya could grabs him him Shigaraki wraps his hands around his neck. 

Midoriya seeing this releases his aura letting the villains up. "Let go of him!" Midoriya yells again. "Why would I?!" Shigaraki yells back. Bakugo stuck their looks over a Mdiroiya light tears falling down his face. "Turn back!!" Bakugo yells making Shigaraki touch his neck lightly making him grunt in pain. "NO!!" Midoriya yells rage stabbing into his own hands as he clenches his fist. "Take me instead!! I am way worse then Kacchan" Midoriya pleads.  "You guys even have nicknames for each other no wonder you want to to trade yourself over." Kurogiri says. "I've already done terrible things I deserve to be taken instead of Kacchan." Midoriya says. "Like what?" Dabi ask. 

"I hurt those that around and hurt those that get in my way. I have abandoned my friends without question not even warning them. I plotted to kill and have killed in the past hour but I have no regrets. I will harm and I will kill those who harms the people I love. And I swear to you that if you take him your heads are mind!!" Midoriya says letting his killing intent flow. Shigaraki laughs signaling Kurogiri to teleport Midoriya closer. Midoriya appears as he slammed him to the ground by Dabi and his flames. Shigaraki throws Bakugo aside as walks into the portal laughing. "You better thank your dog explosion boy." He says laughing. Bakugo runs up trying to get to Midoriya only to be blown away by Midoriya's own bark. "Sorry Kacchan. Sorry for everything that I've done." Midoriya says tears flowing down his face as he forced into the portal. 

Bakugo full of terror screams in anger at the fading portal punching into the ground. Kirishima comes out of the forest to see the pained Bakugo. He quickly runs to Bakugo lifting him up looking at his tear stained eyes. "Where is Midoriya?" Kirishima ask. 

"He's gone Kirishima gone..."