15- One for All

If you want to see what Is Midoriya's muscles look like here's a picture...Ignore the you know what...

Midoriya ́s Pov

¨Are you ready examinees it's time to fight for your places in U.A. High School! To show us the reason you deserve to get in!! We have 15 more minutes of prep before starting¨ President voice yells. As I was waiting for the exam to start the dude that scold me and Kacchan at the presentation came towards me. ¨I see your loud friend is not here by your side...¨ He says. Yea I and Kacchan got different letters during the presentation. I was with group B while he was group B. If he was here he would have told the dude off by now. ¨Yea me and him are in different groups for the exam. I would also like to say I'm sorry for being loud me and him haven't seen each other for a long time...¨ ¨...I'm sorry as well for calling you out. Even though I said sorry does not mean I won ́t correct you. Look at yourself your exam outfit is just to tight. This would not pass the dress code at U.A. To be part of U.A. you have to hold yourself to higher standards! Hey where do you think you're going?!¨ He yells as I quickly move through the crowd of examinees to getaway.  

What was I supposed to tell him? That I sent in my size and then I grew another two feet in the past hours?! For christ's sake, I can still hear him calling for me through the crowd. ¨̈Let's get this party started and begin!!¨ I ran quickly down the narrow hallway pushing past people that were in my way. I could hear people saying that it didn't even start and what's that idiot doing? What hurt me the most was this blond-headed kid with shot eyes calling me a...bad dog. ¨What are you guys standing there for their test started!!¨ Present Voice yells. That ́ll show them and now I have a head start ahead of the rest. My first encounter was the one point robot. I had a strategy of just going for the bigs one but, I decided to be smart and let every cent count even the penny. It lunges its foot towards me. I quickly shift right avoiding the claw. What are they trying to do, kill us?! I take a few steps back charging forward at the robot's face. I opened my mouth wide nailing my teeth in its face before ripping it apart completely. Training my jaws did help me over the summer. It seems I can easily pierce through them like bones. 

As I was pushing through robots I had calculated that I have at least 25 points on my robot kill count. It's not enough to move forward I need more points and fast. I scope the area to find more robots to destroy but their too many examinees here. I could take their kills but, I think that would not hero-like. In the distance, I see a three-pointer not being attacked by anyone. I drop on all fours and sprint towards the robots digging my nails in the ground as I trot forward. Then it appears the zero pointer. This robot was as big as the building itself. The other examinees were complete chaos throughout the whole thing. They were running and pushing to get away from the massive thing. My ears couldn't take it I fell onto my knees curling my hands around my ears to try and sound it out. 

It was then my ears picked up not fear but, pleading instead pleading for help. I perked up from the ground and looked to see where the cries were coming from. I look over to where the robot was still approaching to see a brown-haired girl stuck in the rubble. I ran to her side yelling for someone to help, but the chaos was too overwhelming for them to hear my calls. 

¨Please help me! I think my leg is broken from the rubble on top of me....¨ I try to lift it with all my strength, but it wouldn't budge. Where is One for All when you need it?! It was working when I was running down the street. ¨...Please hurry! The robot is coming closer and I'll kill us both!!¨ She's right the robot is coming and fast. I need to do something!! I need to STOP IT!! I must bark!

I stand myself firm onto the ground letting my claws stick into the ground. The robot and I stood face to face, almost as if it wanted to scare me. It rolled back his fist ready to swing it down. It launches forward you could see the wind getting sliced in the process as the fist goes down. I reach deep down into my gut and let it out. I could feel the sound waves ripple throughout my throat soon a vicious wave hits the fist. The robot arm flings itself back from the impact, but it wasn't enough to counter it entirely. The robot still moved and was going to keep going. I need One for All and I need it now!! 

Green sparks appear all around my body. I could feel the slight static all around me as each one goes off. This is One for All this is All Might's Power!! I dig deep into my body preparing myself for the destruction. I jump into the air I was as high as the buildings at this point. Joy rang through my body as I could feel One for All in and outside of me. I pulled back my head and I let it rip throughout my throat. The pain was excruciating as the sound waves powered by One for All travels up my throat. IT bellows out such a low sound that only I could probably hear. As fast as it came out the faster the robot was destroyed. It broke into pieces that got pushed back with such force that it impaled some builds going right through them. 

Finally noticing nothing holding me up I fall at extreme speeds toward the ground. I am going to die from falling. Freaking falling without even being a hero yet. I hope Kacchan is not going to be mad at me for leaving so soon. As I continue to fall what seemed like ages even though it seconds really. Then a stinging pain goes on my face and I stop. I stop in mid-air floating and to see the brown-headed girl looking at me smiling. ¨Thanks for saving me!! My name is Ochako Uraraka but, you can call me Ochako! Thanks for saving me!!¨ She says as we slowly descend. ¨I ́m Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Izuku! Seems like we're equal now I saved you and you saved me...¨ Wait I'm talking to an actual person right now!!! 

I faint right there and then. It's all Kacchans fault for holding me back from people all the time and making me anti-social!! That's not going to happen anymore though I'm a make many friends when I get into U.A.!! Then it hits me...

I only 25 points...