41- Worried

Todoroki's Pov

As I'm resting my head on my desk I hear a sudden scream and people yelling. Why is this class so loud sometimes? "Izuku my baby! What happened to you?!" I quickly pick up my head to see Midoriya covered in scars. I rush over to him and start to examine his body. There are scars litterlying his body. "Midoriya what happened?" I ask out of concern still looking at him closely. "I'm fine really everyone needs to call down. It's just that this internship has put me through lots of experiences." Midoirya says. I could see the whole class giving him a worried look.

"Can we talk during lunch Midoriya?" I ask him. "Yea if you don't mind KAcchan giving you a death glare the whole time? He's probably going to walk me home anyway." He says. "You guys are close aren't you?" "Yes we are. I've known him since kindergarten afterall. He's one of my closest friends." He says. "Are we friends?" I question. He then licks me across the face getting a gasp from the class. "Of course!!" He says happily. The whole left side of my face lights up in flame before it quickly disappears. "You're already using your quirk!" Midoriya says about to come in for another lick. "Deku bring your ass over here class is about to start!" Bakugo yells. "Coming Kacchan!" Midoriya calls back.

Damn that Bakugo Katsuki...

A Little While Later

"I thought it was just going to be us Midoirya?" I say displeasing. I don't really talk to the other people in my class and I wanted to ask Midoriya about his wounds. "I'm sorry Todoroki it seems like everyone else is worried as well and want an explanation on what happened!" He says bowing repeatedly. I tell him to get up and start explaining why he's like this. The whole class pulls in closer ready to listen.

Midoriya's Pov

"My instructor, Ryo Inui, is an amazing hero and he's been training me to be more intune with my mutation and instinct.Now is the training hard, painful, brutal and, somewhat feels deadly yea! But look at me I'm stronger and my mutation seems to have gotten stronger as well. I promise you just look at me!" I say making sure to leave out the dog fights and the secret society but I'm telling the truth about everything else.

My mutations have levelled up from me going up the ranks. I show them my jaws which I now proudly flaunt now are shining white jaws. They are now extra sharp and can pierce through metal. Let's just say that at least three people almost lost an arm to these babies right here. Kacchan always said it was good for holding but never for ripping. I stand up and take off my shirt getting more gasp. I can't tell if it's from the gained muscle I wanted to show or the many scars that bared across my chest and back. Even the people from other classes gave me worried looks. I don't get why they're so worried I've gotten stronger and I'm getting closer to becoming Alpha not that they know of course. "Midoriya is that hair?" Momo asks. Oh my god I almost forgot the most important thing. "Your boy has hit second puberty with my mutation and hair is coming out from my body. "My son is becoming a bear!!" Uraraka screams, fainting onto Lida as he fans her, also sweating. What is a bear? I ignore it and look towards kirishima. "Kirishima, I need you to harden up and hit my chest." I tell him. "I'm already there..." He says getting an explosion from Bkugo. "He means your quirk you red headed shit!!" Bakugo yells. "I don't want to punch you Midoriya. You become way too manly for me." Kirishima says, trying to refuse. "Please I want to show everyone something cool!!" I whine. Kirishima looks a little sd but he complies, sending a hard punch towards my chest. His fist collides with my chest making a loud scraping noise getting reflected off. "What the fuck?! He's got the hair of steel!!" Mineta yells. The whole class looks at me shocked asking me how did this happen.

I tell them that I wasn't born with my mutation, it just came out of nowhere. I told them how painful the process was and how my actual bones cracked into place. I told them how much it hurt the day before the example when I literally grew in feet changing my height leaving out One for All. However, ever since then I've been mutating more and more, getting stronger by the second. "I don't care how many scars I get and pain I go through. This strength makes me get closer to my goal of being Number 1!!" And the Alpha. "UH Midoriya is just too manly!" Kirishima states, shaking Denki in despair. "That's good and all son but you have to remember not to push yourself too much ok! I can't have you getting into another incident." Uraraka says. I think she thinks I have no mother. Unless she thinks she's my father which is highly unlikely. The bell rings and all head back to class.

Bakugo's Pov

He got stronger again!! How long before I can't even rival him? He's getting hurt as well, what if he is injured to the point of no return?! Fuck Deku, what have you gotten yourself into? I could just tell him to stop because I am his owner after all. Then again that could lead him to rebel against me and never listen to me again...I won't do anything. I'll just stand and watch and guard my place number one over the love rivals.

Just be safe deku...

------
Midoriya's Scars:

------Midoriya's Scars:

Midoriya's Hair: