40- Street Dog's

Midoriya’s Pov

I think I picked the wrong choice because this can’t be the place where I’m going to learn to become a hero. RIght now I was in a run down street full of smoke and poverty. There were dozens on the street beggin for cash even the bugs had their own little cups of change. I don’t know why but tears started streaming down my eyes as I continued following the gps.

 “Why are you crying?” I hear some say. I look down to see my Ryo Inuo, my intern instructor. I don’t answer still silently letting myself tear up. “I asked you a question answer!” He yells. An invisible force pours over me forcing me onto my knees. “I-I don’t know!!” I say. “Don’t look down, look around you!!” He holds my face and makes me look at the rundown street full of violence and sickness. “The reason your crying is because you pity them. You live in a two story house with a loving mother and have a top tier education. While the only thing you and the kids here have in common is all your dads went out from milk.” He sneers lifting from the ground making me continue to walk. “They have nothing and the world knows that but they never show it. This is a rough town, this is my town.” I look at him confused. “You were raised here?” I ask. He shakes his head no, “I survived here,” he says. 

He then leads me to an abandoned building that has been vandalized to the point where it looks just like a piece of mushed together art. In a cut off section of the building there's a locked door that he knocks on thee times. A peephole shows up from out of the door, “What’s the password?” The holes says. “Come on Kenji you know it’s me.” Ryo seems pissed. “Sorry Alpha but I smell knew blood hear and he needs to know the password.” He replies. I fidget a little seeing his gaze through the peephole staring at me. “Shy one isn’t he?” “Well fix him in the end.” Ryo says. Fix me? What does he mean by that? “The password is scooby snacks. I knoq it sounds dumb but it ws the easiet thing to remember.” He says.

We entered the room to be met up with many stares. I look around to see about a dozen or so people who by surprise have a dog mutation. Some of the mutations are stronger than other one some of them. Some just have a dog like ears or jaws while even one only has the snout. The only thing I can see is that they all have scars. Ryo and Kenji seem to have the strongest mutations actually looking like a complete dog. 

“Well look at that he already has markings.” Kenji says sniffing my back. “Kneel!” Ryo yells. Another wave comes across me with his voice forcing me to kneel. I try to resist his control only to be slammed to the ground again. “Don’t resist, kid will explain what happened afterwards.” Kenji says. I get one my knees like the rest and listen to what Ryo has to say. 

“We have a new member of our pack. His name is Izuku Midoriya. Right now he’s at the bottom of our ranks for he has not earned his right to rise. As you can see Izuku Midoriya already has markings don’t worry though he’ll earn more…” is he talking about my scars? What does he mean I’m going to get more of them?! “...we are a pack and our goal is to make it stronger and protect our people and make them stronger. We are going to make Midoriya strong because I am proud to say that he’ll surpass me and lead us to victory.” He says letting out a howl. They all rise and come to contradialate me. “I can’t wait to see how strong you will become! I hope that I will have a chance to give you marking and of course vice versa but only if you can.” One of them says making the group laugh. “What’s going on?” I let out. “Follow me I’m second in charge here in our terms beta. I explain the rest in my office.” 

We enter his office and I take a seat in front him. “You might be wondering what’s going on here?” I nod my head in response. “We all have dog mutations and sense the being of quirks and mutations we have united together in secret. We are a pack of people with dog mutations that have united together. We are a part of a large society called The Pack. Our gang is called Street Dogs from where our home base is and not to brag, we are one of the strongest in the world. If you're confused The Pack is world wide while Street Dogs are here. We also have ranks in the pack. Ryo is Alpha that is why he has the overpowering voice of control. You must defeat the Alpha to gain that power. I’m the Beta second in command while the rest of the Street Dogs are just dogs ranked from number 1 through the rest. I don’t see why he believes you can beat him. I couldn’t and I literally could fold you.” He then stands up and removes the top half of his suit revealing massive scar tissue. These scars made my lashes look like paper cuts, these were gashes. “Where did they come from?” I ask. “The biggest one were from Alpha himself while the others were from me when I was younger rising up from the ranks. It was hard but it was worth it at the end. It made me more proud to be who I am and it also made me stronger.” He says putting back his suit on. “Why do you need me though?” “Alpha see’s that you can surpass himso, that’s what you must do. Rise up the ranks and gain your markings!!” He yells, making my instinct go wild as I bare my fangs. 

“Calm down their mutt. You have to fight our weakest first don’t worry he only had a snout like a dog.” Kenji tells me. We exit the office to see a fight club like arena with only the fellow pack members being the ring. In the midst of all the barking and yelling stood my opponent. And all I can say is how the heck is he the weakest in the group?! He looks like he could lift a 500lbs with only his pinky. I entered the human ring standing 2 feet away from my opponent. Ryo makes his way to the front to see our fight. “For the newcomer I’m going to repeat the rules. Everything is legal except weapons. And then a special rule for you Midoriya no sonic barking this is an all physical fight till one of you gives up. Now let the marks show!!” He yells.

My opponent in which now I call Snout charges at me punching straight towards my face. I weave my head to the left dodging the incoming blow. Right before I was about to strike again his fist changed direction immediately punching me down into the ground. I could feel my body bounce against the ground. My whole body was shaking with immense pain. Snout must have pitied me for he allowed me to get up. “How is he the weakest?!” I yell at Kenji. “You forgot that we're one of the best packs in the world! He’s the best of the worst now get your ass back in there and get bent!” He yells back.

I decided to take the advance first this time. I take a jab towards his face. Not even trying to dodge, he takes my blow full force. I completely broke his nose but he just laughed it off like it was nothing.  “Thanks I always hated my nose, now I got an excuse to fix it.” He yells. Distracted, I felt an impact connecting to my left arm he’d kicked me. I completely fell face forward onto the concrete in front of Ryo. He lifts my head and looks at me with sorrow. “You want to give up? If you lose now it proves that in the U.S.J. Incident was just pure luck. And you aren’t worthy of being a hero or being part of this pack.” A sock went throughout my body. I feel as my body starts to rapidly shake. It’s my instinct I can’t hold it down. “Don’t hold it, let it go wild!!” Ayo says. And I do. 

Even though my right arm is broken I lift myself up letting the pain fade away. “Grrr!” Snout growls out. He lunges his fist my face again and I dodge. He changes direction but I already predicted this!! Jaws wide open I clamp on his letting my fangs sink into his skin as blood flows into my mouth. My instincts are ruthless but I like it!! He screams in pain as I plant my feet and arms into the ground dragging him down with me. I shake my head rapidly as I hear the screams of terror and pain coming from Snout. “I give, I give!!” He cries out. I let him go and fall exhausted on the floor. “You did well kid…” Ayo says patting me on the back before dragging off Snout to be stitched up. You better watch out Ayo…

Because I want to be Alpha...

----
So how you like Midoriya now?!😏