5- Truth's and Forgiveness

Midoriya’s Pov

A loud thumping and ringing going through me. I feel some hands grasping my shoulders shaking me violently. ̈ ̈Deku wake up, please!! Wake up!!”I hear someone yelling...Kacchan?

I slowly start to open my eyes to see Kacchan lunging at my arms tightly wrapping it around me. I look around to see that I'm in the hospital surrounded by my Mom and KAcchan but, there were these two other people that I didn't know. 

̈ ̈Izu are you alright you were very badly beaten by those hooligans!”She said clenching her fist. Items slowly started to float in the air until I placed my hand on her shoulder in an effort to calm her down. ̈Of course he's better I was there to save him! I made sure to break off their faces real good for touching Deku! And I carried him all the way here from the school to the hospital!!̈ Kacchan says puffing out his chest. He ran all the way to the hospital while carrying me the hospital is like 3 miles away! Kacchan starts to laugh hysterically as I started to lick his face repeatedly. He finally pushes me away with some red in eyes. ¨Kacchan are you crying?!” I ask never seeing him cry before. ¨I´m not crying dumb butt you are you, freaking wimp!¨ he retorts slightly punching my shoulder. I wince to his touch and he quickly pulls aways saying sorry repeatedly. 

I look over to see the two figures still in the corner of the room ars down and standing there quietly. ¨Mom who are those two people?”I ask slightly tugging on her shirt. ¨THose are Bakugo parents. Come on you don't have to be so shy our sons are best friends anyway!” She says smiling. ¨Thank GOD we found who this person KAcchan was getting so angry about yesterday!!” The women say. She looks just like Kacchan but, female. His father, on the other hand, looks nothing like him but, he was very timid looking, unlike his wife who had the same personality as him. ¨We are so happy to finally meet you! Now if you be so kind...Kacchan don't you have something to say to young Midoriya here?¨ His dad says slightly pushing him forward. ¨Don´t push me you old man and I don't need you to tell me when to tell him...¨ Kacchan says sitting on the edge of the bed. 

¨Deku I really miss hanging with you. We were only apart for like a day and I hated every second. I miss scratching behind your ears; when you curl up and lay your head on my lap, and the best of all when you would pounce on me. I still don't get but, you mess up my point of balance every single time making it impossible for me to get up! I have to be honest I really did treat you like a dog and not a human. The real reason I treated you this way was because my dump of a mother won´t let me have a dog. And when I saw you I was in awe when I saw you it was like I was blessed with my wish when you walked through the door. I really liked it you´re my best friend Deku...and I want to be friends again. I promise I´ll treat you like a human for now on! So, what do you say want to be friends?¨

¨No...¨ I said leaving everyone in shock. Kacchans face was in pure distress at my response. I wasn’t finished though. ¨...I would like to stay as your dog. You were right you never treated me wrong and you always protected me even now. I have to be honest I don't think I would have been survived school without being around protecting me. So, my answer is no Kacchan...but, can I be your dog instead?¨ I said giving my biggest grin ignoring the fact of my jagged teeth. Kacchan starts to roughly scratch my head with a big grin on his face. 

¨Of course you idiot of a Deku...¨