17- School Shopping

^ Midoriya's New collar look ^

Midoriya ́s Pov

¨Izu are you ready to come down we have lots of shopping to do.¨ My mother yelled from down the stairs. ¨I'm coming down now mom!¨ I respond quickly putting on my shoes and an exciting down the stairs. Today we're going shopping today for school supplies. I have to say I really do enjoy school shopping unlike other people. I can't wait to get the new color coded ink set for my hero journal. I ́ve been watching these aesthetic writing journals and I kinda feel in love with them on accident. Instead of being like normal and get a regular writing journal. I'm going to pick up the graph ruled journals.

¨Are you thinking about your new journals? I wish you never discovered those videos their almost as worse than your All Might obsession...¨ ¨It's not mom its just I really like them that's all please!!¨ ¨...don't lie Izu it's an addiction.¨ She retorts.

I make my way out of the house but I went to fast and I tripped. I collapsed into what seemed to be a person. ¨For christ's sake why the hell are you always collapsing on me you fuck!!¨ The person says. ¨Bakugo what are you doing here?¨ My mother asked. ¨Well old hag got a glimpse of you getting ready for school. So here smart ass booted me out of the house to join y ́all for school shopping!!"He yells banging me on the head. ¨I like school shopping KAcchan you get to prepare yourself! And sometimes you can find the coolest things!¨ I say. ¨Like what?!¨ I stop to think for a second, and the great idea pops into my head. Who wouldn't want to buy this at the store! ¨An eraser a big one!!¨ I say. ¨Wow an eraser that's great!! I can't believe I didn't think of putting that on my wish list.¨ He says sarcastically. ¨It doesn't matter anyway, I'll have a bigger eraser then you anyway!¨ I retort. ¨Bigger eraser!! I ́ll get a way bigger eraser then you anyway from the fucking store!¨ He yells out. ¨Bakugo do you have that eraser money?¨"My mother asked. ¨Yea old hag gave me the money nw let's hurry up Deku ́s hag! Now lets hurry I have to buy a fucking eraser!!¨"He says getting into the car slamming the door. ¨Good job getting him riled up Izu.¨ My mom whispers into my ear. School shopping here we come!!

¨Kacchan look at these new gel pens!! I bet they won't even skip when writing!¨ I say jumping in the air. ¨Their just pens like every other pen. There is no difference except that it says gel!!̈ ̈ Kacchans says looking displeased. Kacchan just mad that he knows that I tricked him into coming or at least hyping him up! Now he is all agitated and refuses to stay in one section for more than 15 minutes. I'm almost finished anyway, we just have to find mom and get home. ¨Come on Kacchan let ́s find my mom and go.¨ I sadly release. ¨Finally!!¨ Kacchan yells out.

After walking around a little bit I felt Kacchans eyes piercing me from behind. He suddenly grabs my arm and drags me through the store until we enter a new store called Pet Paradise. ¨Kacchan why are we at this pet store? Are you getting yourself a real dog?¨ I question. ¨Deku where the hell is my collar that I gave you?!¨ He says. ¨What collar?¨ I ask not really knowing what he was talking about. ¨The collar that I got you since we were fucking kids!! That's the fucking collar I'm talking about!¨ he says rushing over to the cashier. ¨Where the hell are the dog collars section.¨ He says so rudely. ¨It's over at section 8! Why would you want a damn collar anyway! Rude ass¨ The cashier says then freezes in my direction and winks. Why did she winked at me? Is she thinking of negative thoughts about me?! I quickly run over to section 8 to where Kacchan is.

He basically skipped all the ones that looked cute and he all kinds of stickers attached to them. He decided to give me this gold spiked collar. With crocodile leather exterior around it. ¨Why did you pick out this one? There was an All Might collar just down their!¨ I pleaded trying to tug him away from the checkout line. ¨It doesn't look intimidating at all Deku? This collar looks like something a badass will wear." He says scooting forward in the line. ¨All Might strike fear into villains all the time!"I proclaim. ¨All Might does not the stupid collar now hurry up were next in line!.¨ Why does he have to be right all the time.

As we approach the cashier lady face widens with a smile. ¨Welcome oh dear what have you bought at this fine establishment!¨ She says. What's with the change of tone. She should be furious on how Kacchan disrespected her should apologize. ¨I'm sorry about how Kacchan treated you. He should have asked more nicely.¨ Before he could retort I clamp my hand over his mouth...sorry Kacchan. ¨It's perfect actually actually no need to say your sorry! Actually here is a free leash as well!! Come on take it already!¨ She pleads. Her face is bright read and sweat is pouring off her. You could feel the heated heaving breath coming out of her mouth. ¨Let's go Deku this bitch is a kinky little fuck! Les go before she asserts her negative thoughts towards us!¨ Kacchan grabs me and drags me out of store. Not before she could call outt, ¨It's just bdsm that's all just like the 18+ Only Hero: Midnight!!¨

What is bdsm...?