69- Beta

Shoji's Pov

Waking I feel a burning sensation on my chest. Looking around I could see every beside Bakugo and Kirishima. I quickly rip off my hospital gound revealing my pack mark. Winded a smile creeps on my face.

¨Tokoyami we are part of the pack again!!¨" Dark Shadow says hugging onto Tokoyami. We were freaking as Bakugo was telling us to shut the fuck up. I quickly hopped off my bed and bow down in front of Midoirya. ¨I thank you, Alpha for accepting us again in your pack.¨ I say.

The rest quickly follows behind me bending the knee in submission. Midoriya tackles me to the ground grabbing us into a giant pit of laughter. ¨You guys don't need to bend the knee!¨ He says.

After enjoying that moment the nurse came in telling us that we can be released. We all decided to head home but I followed Midoriya instead. Bakugo was there but I asked him can I speak to Midoriya privately. He cussed me out for like 5 minutes but left before us.

¨What wrong Beta?¨ Midoriya pocks at. I let out a laugh lightly pushing him to the side.

¨Beta? It still takes some time to realize that I am the Beta?! When you picked me to join your pack I didn't know why. Now I'm pretty sure you were just high off instinct when you chose me.¨ ¨Shoji no...¨ Midoriya interrupts. ¨But I don't care! You gave me this title and I will use it to the best of my ability. Your learning how to be an Alpha and I will be learning right at your side as well Alpha!¨ I declare bearing my mark towards him.

Midoriya runs his hands across the mark before clasping his hands onto my shoulders. ¨Thank you Beta Shoji. Now I know I won't be alone through this. You and the rest of the pack are right at my side learning together.¨ He says. We slam into a tight hug before I hear a sound of profanity at my side.

¨Who the hell gave you the right to hug Deku like that mother fucker. I don't give a shit if you part of some stupid packish-cult thing!! Deku hurry up and your mother been pissing tears at my mom for the past 2 weeks already!!¨ Bakugo yells pushing me away and tugging Midoriya's collar. I wave goodbye with a smile as I head back into my house.

I'm going to be the best Beta....

-------

Its not centered and it's not in italics because I'm doing this on a kindle