64- Despair

Third Person

"I told you to get the fuck out! I don't want to fucking talk to any of you fuckers!" Bakugo yells at Kirishima. The class was trying to consul Bakugo as he laid on his hospital bed. It's been two days since Midoriya's kidnapping. It was confirmed by Mr. Aizawa that Midoriya had killed one of villains in the process of saving Kota. After hearing this the class stayed silent. They didn't believe that Midoriya would actually harm some one. But the one who was harmed the most throughout this entire was Bakugo.

Not only did he lose his child hood friend to villains but the child friend he knew from the beginning has changed. Only a few in the class new Midoriya's new form. Only a few saw the blood that dripped off his jaws and claws. They were the most scared. Inko came into the school screaming in anger tears running down her face. She came screaming punching Aizawa  with all her might. "Why is my son gone?! Why did you let him leave your sight? You couldn't protect one boy, my boy!!" 

She visited Bakugo with his his parent but she only stood in the corner staring in sadness. Bakugo could only stare at her is disappointment. The one who swore to protect his son actually put him in harms way. "It was suppose to be..." Bakugo repeated over and over again breaking down. Inko sobbed watching the broken Bakugo running out the room. 

Todoroki went back to his house that night locking himself into his room. Endeavor came later, "I heard what happened at the forest. You should be happy that it wasn't you. That Midoriya boy was strong and was an obstacle to you being number 1..." Before He could continue a shard of ice launches out at Endeavor. "Shut up! I hate you with my soul! Don't ever speak of Midoriya's name again! You can never be as much of a hero than him, I can't be a hero like him." Todoroki pushes his father out the room and freezes the door shut. "Son..." Endeavor let out leaving. 

Shoji became silent covering his face back up again. "Why did you put on the mask again?" His mother ask. "Because I have no one to show it to." He said closing his face back to the outside world. 

Tokoyami muted his self not talking to anyone and ever since the attack Dark Shadow has refused to come out rejecting the outside world and himself. To him the last thing he did was attack Midoriya. The last thing he did was try and harm him without even saying goodbye.

Aizawa saw his class apart. The whole class wouldn't talk to anyone. They would greet and have small conversation but truly talk. They lost a classmate, the lost a friend. Ryo came a visited him punching him directly in the jaw as Kenji watched growling. Aizawa didn't fight back he let it happened. He was in charge of this training op and he failed.

Everyone failed...