38- Burn

Midoriya's Pov

Wow, the author is speeding shit up huh? Skipped all the other fights just to get me and Todoroki in a one on one battle. The author says that the other fights are irrelevant because they don't deal with me in particular. Lida got used as a lab rat and the one I'm facing right now has daddy issues that turn people in popsicles. 

Besides all that everything is fine. I and Todoroki are staring at each other eye to eye waiting for the bell to signal us to go. I knew I couldn't let my guard down at all costs. No matter how much trama he's been through he grew from it. He's only been using half his quirk this entire time and he's already reached this point. I wonder what I have to do to reach that point. And then it started.

Todoroki right from the start sends off a huge iceberg right at. God, he doesn't even give me time to think. I counter the iceberg with a bark sending shards of ice at him but also the crowd making a series of screams be heard behind him. Luckily theirs a force felid protecting the audience from any harm. 

He then sends blast after blast of ice at me each getting smaller and more complex at a time. I could only rely on my barks and maneuvering skill to get out of the way. He's smart he knows that if I get any closer than he will be overpowered and thrown out the ring. Even though One for All is a great power it mainly relies on close combat scenarios. The only thing that I have tat could reach him is was my bark and maybe some air pressure in the slightest. Not think of any idea to get closer I could feel my throat about to give up. I see he's playing the long game trying to get to go down from exhaustion but instead of making me go down, he's going to make himself go down first. 

I over to see his right side starting to go dark as the fight went on. With eery blast and wave of ice he sends the colder he gets and the area around him. He's going to lose an arm! "Stop Todoroki!!" I scream begging him to stop sending ice. "Why?! Just cause you can take advantage and push me out of bounds no!!" Todoroki says sending another wave. "You're going to lose an arm if you keep going! I know you can't feel it can you?! It's numb but you're still using it! Look at your freaking arm!" At my words, Todoroki stops and stares at him arm grimacing at the sight of it. Frostbite crawled throughout his entire right side.

 Right, when I thought it was over he stares at me in hate sending another iceberg. What the heck is wrong with him?! He ignores what I say without concerning his own life. I need him to sue his left side. "Burn me Todoroki!!" I yell. He gives a confused look, "You already heard my life story why in the hell would I use my father quirk!!?" He yells making me dodge another wave fo ice. "It's not his though it's your 100 percent. You are the one with the quirk, not him! Why would you want to surpass All Might when you can surpass him!!" I yell and then he freezes. I could attack him but he must think this through it's for his good. "You want me to burn you Midoriya?" He asks. "Yea if you can." Giving him a challenge. "Than get burned!!" He says combing his powers sending a wave in which I call hypothermia at me. I let One for All travel though my throat letting out a giant bark. 

Then it all went black...

------
I'm going to delete bast author notes to save up space for future chapters so their less of a chance for part 2