47- Declaration

Third Person

Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida were at the hospital for their injuries while fighting the Hero Killer. Iida looks over at Midoriya with concern. “Midoriya, did you mean what you said back there?” Iida asks. “What do you mean?” Midoirya said. “That you were going to kill him…” Midoirya stares blankly at Iida before laughing. “No that’s crazy! It’s just that hurt you guys. And I would do anything to protect you” Midoriya says, laying back down. Todoroki and Iida swore that they felt the same killing intent in that split second just like the Hero Killer felt then. They both look at each other and decide not to tell anyone of this experience or at least leave out this part.

Midoriya’s Pov

“Midoriya we would like to bring you into questioning?” I look up to see Kenji winking at me. I get up and wave off to my Todoroki and Iida. I get escorted into the interrogation room once I enter. I'm greeted by my new beta Ryo and third in charge Kenji. “Welcome Alpha you don’t have to worry Kenji here has removed the charges on you and your friends…” “You mean pack.” I intrerupt. “Pack?”  Ryo questions looking questionably. “Class 1-A is my pack.” “What about Street Dogs? You can’t watch two packs at the same time1” RYo tells me. I look at him with a glare sending a wave of oppression. “Listen to me Ryo. WIth Streets Dogs I will be running it while with Class 1-A I’ll be protecting it. There's a difference between the two.” I say. “Yes Alpha.” Ryo bows. “Ryo you’ll have to teach me what an Alpha does until then do what you usually did as Alpha until I replace you. Even though I’m the Alpha now I need to gain strength, so I can terminate our enemy’s. Which reminds me how he is the Hero Killer?” I ask. “He’s been arrested and charged with life in jail.” Kenji tells me. “Should have been death instead.”  I scoff. “Alpha you can’t kill no matter how much you hate someone. It make us know that we are better than them.¨ Ryo counsels me.

¨It doesn't matter anyway Todoroki stopped me. I wanted to taste his corrupted blood between my gums.¨ I said, sliding my tongue against my teeth. ¨You can do that Midoriya!! Please, you're not a killer!¨ Ryo pleads. I give him a look of disdain and release a wave of oppression forcing them to kneel on the ground. ¨Like I care!! Todoroki and Iida are part of my pack and they were nearly killed for christ sake. His death would have avenged dozens of lives he has taken. Villains take lives they should be prepared to have their taken as well. I'm no longer Deku! I am not a war dog or a Villain Killer! I represent the Pharaoh Hound, the animal of Anubis the god death! And that shall come to the ones that harm the ones I love. I will guide them 6 feet under! And you will tell no one of this choice not even All Might” I yell.

Anger was raging through me and waves of energy were exiting me. I look to see Ryo and Kengi both on the ground in pain. I snap out of it and grab onto their body helping them up. Ïḿ sorry Ryo and Kengi my anger got the best of me.Ï say bowing. On bow to us your anAlpha itś below you.” Ryo tells me. ¨Midoriya does that mean that everything you just yelled is false.¨ Kengi asked. I look at him with a wide grin.

¨No...¨