53- Break Down

Todoroki’s Pov

Me and Momo finally completed the exam. Mr. Aizawa was a hard challenge but then we used his one scarf against him. I really wanted to show Midoriya my accomplishment but for some reason I couldn’t find him. He must still be doing his exam. I decided to wait beside Shoji for Midoriya.

I’m kinda jealous of Shoji for awhile. Midoriya chose him before he chose me to join his pack. Yea they had a bond on the first day of school with their muscle competitions but that's basically it. I’m not angry or anything but I would have liked to be first. At least I don’t have to worry about Bakugo or Kirishima joining. They seemed to be wary of it. Now it's just me, Shoji and Midoriay in this pack.

He never really explained what a pack is? He basically said we are connected to each other and we must watch over class 1-A. I didn't really care about watching over the class. It was the connection part that interested me. To have a connection with someone. Ever since we have become bonded I no longer have to look at Shoji or Midoriya to know what they feel I just know it.

And what I feel right now is anguish. I look to see Shoji already exiting the room. “Hurry, we're looking for Midoriya.” I quickly follow behind as we look through the empty exam studies. As we make our way through the halls we hear a crash in one of the rooms. We barge into the room to see Midoriya having a mental breakdown knocking everything down.

Shoji runs over to Mdiroiya trying to calm him down. Midoriya swings his hands pushing Shoji away from him. I quickly step forward and ice the floor. “Shoji get up you have to grab him  behind!” I tell him. As Shoji grabs charges at Midoriya he swipes again. Midoriya then breaks the ice pulling his feet out. “Ah!” Shoji screams as Midoriya claws scratch across his face. Midoriya snaps out of it and grasps Shoji in his embrace.

“I’m sorry Shoji!! I’m so sorry I don’t know what is happening to me! I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn’t mean it!!” Midoriya's wraps his arms tighter around Shoji. “You didn’t  do anything to me. If anything you just made me as badass as Todoroki.” Shoji says laughing leaning into Midoriya. “But...but your face.” Midoriya whimpers. “Midoriya, you gave me the confidence to take off my mask. Why would I care about a little scar? You said we are connected to one another, now tell me do I feel sad?” Shoji says. “No.” Midoriya says, still whimpering. Midoriya then starts to lick Shoji's face clean. “Midoriya I don’t think that is good for the wounds?” I tell him.

“Shhhh.” Soji says placing his finger on my lips. Damn you Shoji you're enjoying this aren’t you? “Midoriya, why were you having that...mental breakdown?” I finally asked. He then starts to explain the whole entire exam to us and how he was going or felt like harming All Might. “Oh, it looks like your protective instinct took control when you saw Bakugo get hurt.” Shoji says. “Can I ask y’all something?” “You're the Alpha, you can ask us anything!” WE both say submitting ourselves.

“If I ever get out of control or do something out of my norm please stop me. Do whatever is possible.” Midoirya tells us before hugging us in his embrace. “We promise…”

But can we...