26- Cleaning

Third Person

Today was going to be a different day for class-1A. You see Teacher Aizawa was more tired than usual today compared to the rest of...always. The class didn’t really have anything to do waiting for the next block. Katsuki’s and his unwanted company of Kirishima and friends were playing a very loud game of Uno. Midoriya was surprisingly not with them or even Uraraka at this time instead he was playing with Tokoyoami or really just Dark Shadow. Midoriya was fascinated by the fact that his quirk had its own separate personality. “Dark Shadow what is your favorite color?!” Midoriya says. “Well if I had to choose it would be bright yellow! Like my eyes but, Toyoyami here says it doesn’t fit his aesthetic!!” He complains. “Your either. Come on we already know that I and Jiro are the e-boys and e-girls of the fandom!” He replies with a shrug. Midoriya gives them a heartfelt laugh making a sound of “Aw’s,” feel the classroom after. 

On the other side of the class stood Shoji and Kota as they were talking about the homework that was due for the next class. As they were talking a certain smell started to linger in the making Shoji tentacles turn into noses. Hagakure sees this and asks what he smelling. “I don’t really know to be honest. It’s there but, it’s not almost like a musk really.” He says keeping the trance of the smell. Hagakure and Kota follow him throughout the classroom to figure out what this musk is. It was until they stopped at Midoriya’s desk realizing the musk was coming from him. 

“Midoriya you a little musky!!” Hagakure says a little too loud. Next thing you know the whole class is sniffing the air. “Now that you say that it is a little funky right now. Midoriya did you run to school or something?” Uraraka ask. Midoriya nodded, “I didn’t want to be late for class so, I decided to run and it seems even though I can’t sweat I still got smelly. Oh, I'm so embarrassed!!” He cries. “Hey, Deku when we get home I'm a wash your ass you musty fuck!!” Bakugo yells at Midoriya. The whole class looks at Midoriya and then back at Bakugo over and over again. “Bakubro you clean Midoriya?” Kirishima finally asks breaking from the trance. “NO!!” Midoriya defends. “It was back when I was younger. We haven’t done that in years anyway and I had underwear on anyway!!” Midoriya pleads. “Don't tell them to ignore me Deku! I'm a give you a bath and that final!!” Bakugo states. Midoriya gave up trying to plead to Bakugo knowing that once he says something he doesn’t drop it. “Wait I have a better idea! Momo you can make a tube right?” Ashido ask. Momo nods confused about the reason. “How about water Momo?” She asks. Momo again nods. “Then what about we give him a bath here instead?! Come one get down to your britches!!” Mina says giving him a huge grin. 

“No!! You can’t do that to me! This is breaking so many rules right Lida?” Midoriyas says pleading towards Lida. “Rues?! What are the rules anyway? Where still students, after all, living life to the fullest!!” He says blushing while scratching the back of his head. Midoriya steps back feeling betrayed by the law itself. Kirishima and Bakugo grab him by his arms and march him down to the dressing room. “Why the hell are you coming Shitty Hair?!” Bakugo basically yells out. “I want to see how Manly Midoriya is? And it seems like the rest of the class wants to as well.” Bakugo turns around to see the entire 1-A class even Aizawa who’s supposed to be sleep was jumping his way towards them. “I want to have a good dream…” Aizawa says giving Bakugo a shrug. “Uhhh!” Bakugo complains before moving on words. 

-A Little While Later- 

“Midoriya must be a mailman because he got my package!” Ashido filters. “Ashido watch your mouth you get your mail from the UPS! They leave before they can even give you the package!” Uraraka says. Midoriya stood their naked with only his boxers on. He felt super embarrassed as the whole class was eye raping I’m basically lust covering their entire face. He could even see it on Hagakure’s face and she is freaking invisible. “Guys come on let’s hurry up and wash him!!” Mineta says. “Even though your name is showing up way to much in this book that was the first thing you have said that sounds smart,” Jiro says. The walkover was even worse you could see the students from the other classes watching as well. “Mr.Aizawa I thought you were suppose to be a teacher...and teach!!” President Mic yells out of his classroom. “Shut up! I am teaching my class. Their learning proper hygiene techniques” Aizawa says. After some ear busting from President Mic the other classes went back to what they were doing. 

“Ok let’s begin this shit extras!!” BAkugo says giving the go-ahead on the wash. “I call the chest!!” Mineta yells. “I take back what I said! You’re more idiotic than Denki!!” Jiro says. The whole entire class starts to rub every corner of Midoriya’s body. Some hand got to close to certain places to be slapped away and cussed at by Bakugo. They rubbed through his hair getting out all the knots that were in there. “For fuck sake, my self-confidence is on an all-time low doing this!! I’m a say whoever date Midoriya is going to have a rough time. A really rough time…” Denki says mang the whole class nod in unison. “Denki don’t so say those inappropriate things!” Midoriya says covering his ears.

Once they were done washing they were going to dry him. Before they could the dismal bell rings for their dismissal. “So you fuckers all have something to do that you can’t stay a dry Deku?” Bakugo ask. The whole class gives awkward laughs as they quickly run to get their stuff from the classroom. “I'm sorry Bakubro will repay you!!” Kirishima yells following the rest. Aizawa says he’ll make sure to keep the door unlocked to collect their stuff after the drying session. “Come on Deku lets go to the dressing room and dry you off,” Bakugo says.

“Kacchan get by stomach!!” Midoriya pleads. Bakugo gives Deku a pissed look before rubbing the towel on his stomach. “Don't order me around you big fuck! And how can you let the whole class see you like this? I would have just done it at home if Ashido didn’t come in with that dumb idiotic idea!” Bakugo says. “It was still nice that everyone offered and contributed to washing me. It was funny seeing them fuss and laugh together as a class.” Midoriya says laughing. Midoriya gets ups with Midoriya help. There was water still on the ground making the floor super slippery to walk on. Bakugo and Midoriya start to slide across the ground until they finally stumble onto the floor. Katsuki opens his eye to see that he face to face with Midoriya’s package. Fuck… Denki was right how is somebody supposes to take that shit in!! Bakugo thinks looking up to see and red-faced Midoriya. “All I’m going to say is put on your fucking clothes and let’s go!! And I’m sorry…” Bakugo says as quickly as possible before exiting the dressing room. Midoriya stayed on the ground a little later before giving his face a few slaps before getting ready.

This episode was sponsored by Handsanitzer. Wash your freaking hands....