44- #BestAuthor

Author’s Pov

“Bro why have we’ve never seen this thing before?” Sero says. “Yea man it puts you in a trance you never want to leave.” Mina says. Right now you might be thinking what they are looking at? What they’re looking at is the forgotten tail of this series. I as the author was supposed to really focus on this tail way before this chapter but in this story Midoriya ain’t no bottom. You got to worry about what’s in the front!! Don’t worry this tail is just going to be a tail that won’t be anything special. He's not going to grow anymore body hair or anything. If you didn’t like Midoriya having body hair just imagine it as tougher skin. Now come on back to the story. 

“What are you guys looking at?” Midoriya questions turning around. “Look back to the fucking front Deku!!” Bakugo yells at him. Wow Bakugo, you're even looking at his ass shame on you. “Come on Midoriya you can continue using me as your chew toy just don’t kill me. You're leaving some cracks on my skin.” Kirishima says. You heard that right, remember chapter 31 where Mdioriya used Kirishima as a chew toy and he got hard...where he was getting chewed at of course. That shit still going on and Kirishim is still getting hard for Midoriya, so he can be chewed on. Don’t think negative readers this a christian server. 

“Thanks kirishima, thank you for your sacrifice for the rest of us!” Momo says making dog treats in secret. “What do you mean sacrifice that red headed fuck is enjoying it!” Bakugo says scowling. The whole class looks over to see Kirishima’s face covered in red biting his lips drooling...like a dog. You saw that I said just like a dog because Midoriya's like one!! #AWattpadAuthorOfTheFuckingYear!! You guys should spam that shit because that will be funny. “Author can you quiet the fuck down!! Not only are you breaking the 4th wall but you're interrupting Tail TV!! Now I let you have this moment but mess up and I’m ruining it for the both of us!” Sero bitch ass self yells at me!! “Who are you talking to Sero?” Everyone questions looking at his round ass elbow looking self. He needs to caterners of lotion to cover those shits. If you haven’t noticed we have beef or duck...tape!!! God I’m just on a freaking role today with this chapter. #BestChapterInThisWholeFuckingWattpadApp!! Spread that shit as well. 

Ok ok this chapter is going to end soon. Well it was nice talking to y'all and pissing off tape elbows. He doesn’t get the recognition he deserves in fanfictions and actual fiction. And he still won't be getting it here with his 4th wall bitching about ass!! 

Wait the tail...