28- U.S.J Part 2

Katsuki´s Pov

For fuck sake have me and this idiot get lost in the fire zone for a quick second and a fucking birdman will have his nail extensions in All Mights ribs. He has the audacity to act all hero like telling us not to worry for he is here and the dumb bitch got shock absorption on his ass. And this shit just had to get worse huh?! Deku is running a full-on 4 legged sprint! Shit the portal after his ass! I charge forward grabbing the portal dude by his metal vest and slamming him against the ground.  Todoroki froze the side of the Nomu´s body. 

¨Shake off that snow and get this explosion brat off of him.¨ The blue-haired bitch says signaling the Nomu to break apart the ice ripping apart his own limbs just to replace them with others. In the blink of an eye, it charged towards me. It was too late for me to dodge so I closed my eyes not because I’m pussy. 

Even though I was bravely standing my ground the hit never came. I open my eyes to see Deku in front of me. Did he take the fucking hit for me?! ¨Deku?! Did you protect me you fucker?!¨ I say. He stands their completely frozen as shivers run all across his body. ¨I didn't take the hit either All Might took it all. Oh my god, I thought I was going die!!¨ He says finally clasping on his knees. ¨Why did you do it though?¨ I ask. ¨I don't know instinct really just wanted to protect you…¨ Deku says turning his face away from me. Wait aren't we like surround by villains right now? I look up to our class and the villains in arms tearing up and eating popcorn. ¨In all of my villain’s life, I have never seen such a happy moment in my life!!¨ The blue man said. ¨But we really need to move on Nomu keep killing All Might!!¨ He yells out.

I drop Deku on the ground to watch the battle between All Might and the Nomu. The fits were thrown so fast that I couldn't even keep up. Then out of nowhere, the nomu gets launched in the air. ¨Seems like we have to this ourselves!¨ The blue man and the misty bitch charge forward. I feel a gush of wind at my feet to look down and see nothing? Where the fuck did Deku disappear to now?! I look up to see Deku going to save some All Might?! I can’t believe this useless idiot. Before Deku could get his face melted off a series of gunshots were fired in the distance. ¨The heroes have arrived!!¨ For-eyes yell out.

We’re saved...not like I needed it