27- U. S. J Part 1

Katsuki’s Pov 

“For fuck sake Tsuyu!! Midoriya has nothing alike to All Might at all!” I yell at her. “Don’t yell at me! These are my first lines in this entire fucking book! Mineta has had more line than me and I’m more a main character them him!!” Tsuyu cry´s outs. Uraraka and Momo try to make her feel better saying it's ok and he´s just a talkative pervert. 

For the love of Christ, they have been going on and on about how Midoriya and All Might are similar to each other. Can we just get off this bust already? ¨They have nothing in common, not even his quirk is the same! I don't see All Might walking around with a tail and shit!!¨ I try to explain to them. ¨Bakubro looky here. They are the same. You’re just too close-minded to see it that’s all.¨ Shitty hair says smirking like the little shit he is. ¨All yall are fucking stupid!! Don't you extras not how to compare and contrast for shit?! You didn't go to school right!? All yall are just some dumb motherfuckers who cheated on their exams!!¨ I yell at them. They all start turning red as the covered up their mouths. ¨Whats so, funny?!¨ I scream. They all let loose and start bawling out as tears run down their face from laughing their asses off at me!! I look to see that even my fucking dog is laughing at me!! I run up to Deku and grab him by his collar shaking him profusely. ¨Why are you laughing at me?!¨ I ask. ̈ ̈kacchan we laughing because we knew you were going to have this type reaction! It's just really funny that the auth...¨ he says quickly covering up his mouth at the ending statement. ¨Ït was the fucking author that told you to do this shit huh?! Fuck you author remember what happened in chapter 8 the Big Skip! I restart that whole thing right back over again!!! 

¨Be quiet Bakugo we have arrived everyone gets off the bus already.¨ Aizawa says. I give the author one last good look before doing a neck slicing movement as I get off the bus. Fuck you, author, I go by my fucking rules!!! 

Midoriya´s Pov

This place is amazing!! Their so much stuff around to play...I mean train with! As we continue to enter the building the one and only Thirteen stands in front of me!! Her quirk Black Hole allows Thirteen to create small black holes through her fingers!! I need to get her autograph after this!! As I was fanboying a hand wacks me in the back of my head. ¨Your mumbling again Deku.¨ Kacchan says. ¨Welcome to Unforeseen Simulation Joint or U.S.J. for short. This is a simulation for all the disaster you can think of! From flood to wildfires we have it all!¨ Thirteen days. ¨How about some very ominous looking villains coming out of a vortex...simulation?!¨ Denki asks pointing frankly to some ominous looking villains coming out of a vortex!! Why are their villains here?! ¨This is not a simulation there are villains in the dome Aizawa get your students out of here!!” Thirteen yells signaling us to run towards the entrance. We quickly turn and bolt ourselves towards the exiting know if we stayed we will be a nuisance towards the heroes. ¨Their not going anywhere Thirteen their going to go visit some friends instead.¨ Someones says. There stood in front of us was a tall figure with a face of smoke blocking our path. ¨Who the hell are you?!¨ Kacchan says before leaping towards him. I try to call out his name but, it was too late as a mist covers my entire body making everything go dark.

¨AhHHHAHhHHAA!!!¨ I scream falling into the water with a splash. I come up from the water surrounded by what seems to be villains. I look over to see a boat in the distance. I have to get to land before they decide to charge. I start my way towards the boat as fast as I can. Well, at least I think so because it seems like only swimming I can do is freaking dog-paddling!! Why are they killing me yet? Oh god spoke too soon as I swim towards the boat a shark mutation dude bolts himself in my direction going way faster than my paddling. He rams into my tossing me up into the air I look below to see his jaws open ready to catch me. Is this how it all ends me getting eaten by a stupid shark!! As I about to be eaten brutally a slimy pink tentacle wraps around me pulling me away from his jobs. Wait this isn´t a tentacle its a tongue Tsuyu?! I fall onto the boat landing on the deck. 

¨Thank you Tsuyu without you I'd probably be shark bait.¨ I say giving my thanks repeatedly. ¨Itś ok a least I get some lines...¨ ¨Midoriya!!¨ Mineta says cutting of Tsuyu completely. I quickly grab Mineta and chew furiously on his head. ¨I´m sorry I am just a little stress Mineta!¨ I say continuing my teething. ¨Ok Deku but, can we talk about why they haven't attacked yet?¨” Tsuyu ask. I stop and look across the water seeing a couple of dozen villains floating on the water. I raise my fist and punch out seeing a handful of them flinch to a certain agree. Wait I get it now!! ¨Tey don't what are quirk are wary of what we can do?!¨ I say. ¨The teleports must have been random too because you would think theyĺl put us with our weakness like mine being the fire zone instead of water!!” Tsuyu confirms. We spoke for second in a football huddle think of the master plan and the plan started. I told Mineta to throw his balls into the water at random. The villains don't know what they do so, fear of the unknown will hold them off. Tsuyu wraps us up in her tongue and launches herself with us on a leash into the air. I let one for all build up into my throat letting out a massive bark into the water. The force applied to water will make a whirlpool trapping anybody in it. With Mineta balls added to the mix it the sticky substance will trap them together until they are a giant ball. With that through we finally swim our way towards land with me on Tsuyu really for my lack of speed to see the worst of it. 

Mr. Aizawa was on the floor under a massive bird-like creature with its brain pulsating out of its head. The handyman had completely disintegrated parts of Aizawa’s body leaving only flesh and bone on the end. It was until this mist man finally returned. It seems like some of class-1A was able to report what’s happening here to the heroes. ¨Yes we have to leave we can't handle a dozen heroes but before that let’s kill some kids.¨ In an instant, she appears in front of Tsuyu’s fingers launching onto her face. She´s going to turn just like Aizawa crusty dusty handyman quirky elbows!! Why hasn´t nothing happened yet? ¨Why Aizawa you sure are cool?¨ The handyman says. ¨Let her go!!¨ I say. I let out a huge bark to push him away but, in his place was the creature. I stare face to face with the creature, handyman called it a Nomu. Before I could react he grabs me by arm. I thrash wildly trying to get out of its grasp. It hurts... 

¨Don´t worry for I am here!!¨ 

Im back!!!