43- Confrontation

All Might’s Pov

“*A series of incoherent barks*” When in the hell did Ryo get so scary? “I don’t know what you're saying?! I don’t speak dog please stop!!” I plead to him. For the past 2 hours he’s been barking at me. “ Aizawa come and help me. I don't know what is happening?” I say to him. Mr. Aizawa come out from the darkness where he’s been hiding and laughing!! “Not that I’m complaining that you're putting All Might in a corner but, can you tell us what's wrong, in english?” Aizawa asks. Ryo finally releases me from the corner and catches his breath hazily. “What did you do to Midoriya?!” Ryo yells.  

A chill runs through my body and I grab onto Ryo. “What do you mean?” I question. “He mutated again and I know now he’s your prodigy or something. It’s either that or you're making him your perverted love child! Your scent is all over him and I can tell he has a similar strength like you.” Ryo tells me. I looked and  smelled myself, did I smell or something? “I’m the Hound Hero. I can smell a piece of shit from a mile away!!” He yells. 

I have to tell him the truth...Ryo is supposed to be helping him with his mutation and he must know that One for All is responsible. I tell him to sit down with me as I start to explain the story of One for All leaving Aizawa to guard the door. With the beginning one the fight against All for One for generations. How the power of One for All has been passed down through those generations until it finally met Midoriya. He already knew his mutation was weird coming in like a quirk but it never really came across my mind. I then tell him the time that I gave him One for All and he was on the ground crying in pain. That he could hear the flesh and bones in Midoriya’s body break all at the same time. How he grew how he grew 2 feet in the matter of seconds and gained the ability to bark. “I didn’t know it would affect his mutation like this! It pained me to see him on the ground screaming for me to help while I stood there doing nothing! But you know what pains me more is seeing him come to school with stitches and broken bones in the morning of my class! So before you come here telling me what I did! What the hell have you done to my boy?!” I yell. 

Ryo looks shocked at my question before looking away in shame. “A secret for a secret isn’t that right All Might…” I nod. “...I run a secret organization called The Pack. We are one of many from across the whole entire world. Our goal is to basically protect the human race and our pack members. My pack is called the Street Dogs I can’t tell you why and where but we are a family, a close family. We have ranks from the weakest street dog to the strongest. I am the alpha which gives me control over my pack and my beta or 2 second in hand shall remain unknown. Midoriya is part of my pack and is rising up the ranks fast…” “And how does he do that?” I interrupt. “...He fights his way up. Unlike many people we are proud of our scars but we keep them hidden. Midoriya on the other hand doesn’t care and shows the world his known strength. Midoriya has already beaten half of my pack in the span of a week. It warriors me how fast he is going but I never speak on it. What really concerns me is his instinct. It’s strong and sometimes it’s too strong. We all have our little twitches with our mutation like a butt sniffing their or here. Or just a simple painting! Midoriya does it all though he’s becoming more and more dog-like. And not your average dog either he’s more like a war dog. He is ruthless when he fights. Everyone he has fought becomes a bleeding mess. I fear that if he keeps mutating he will no longer be our caring Midoriya but the number one villain killer…” Ryo says tears coming down his face. “Is there a way to stop him from mutating again?!” I am still trying to wrap my head around the situation. Midoriya is going to become strong but he's going to be a villain killer. Others might not think that’s not bad but we are meant to capture and apprehend. We are not the ones who get to choose their time to die no matter how many they kill. “There is one way but it only works with chance! He has only mutated in dangerous situations. When he got the scar on his chest is where his body decided to mutate again adding steel like hair. To be exact he can’t get into any life treating situations at all!” Ryo says. Non life threatening situations this is freaking class 1-A we’ve been attacked by villains on literally the first few days of school. “We can try but what happens if we don’t?” I ask. “You the symbol of hope All Might. Midoriya will be the symbol of retribution for all villains and the people well only they can tell.” Ryo says. I look at my hand the same hand that has petted my Midoriya over and over again. The same hand that has caused Midoriya to smile and laugh with him. How could Midoriya turn into something like a war dog in the future.

I can’t let that happen...