49- Hang Out

Third Person

“Have you noticed how Shoji has been sticking to Midoriya recently?” Kirishima says. “Shoji doesn’t even cover up his face anymore. I don’t know what Midoirya said to him but his confidence is up!” Mina tells. “Guys we should feel happy for Shoji. He barely gets any screen time in the show or the manga.” Sero says. The class looks at Sero in shock.“Did you break the 4th wall!!” Denki laughs. Sero then wraps his face up with his own tape crying internally.

Bakugo’s Pov

Who gives a fucking about the 4th wall theirs a damn 8 armed parasite stick onto Deku right now!! It’s been three days since the octopus boy decided to take off his mask and now they're just stuck to one another. “Shoji do you want to hang out after school?” Deku asks the stupi octopus boy. “THE HELL HE WILL!!” I yell. “”Kacchan you can come to if you want?” Deku responds. “I don’t need you fucking permission you mutt.” I scoff. I won't let that extra get anywhere close to Midoriya eve if I have to give him a reason to cover up his face!

A little while later after school

“Why the hell are they here also!!” I walked into the room thinking it’s just going to be me and Deku with the 8 armed feak. But no it seems like the red heaed fuck and half and half has decided to join the fucking trip as well. “Hey...bakubro?” Kirisha welcomes. I grab onto Kirishima's collar and dragging him out of the room.

“Why the hell are you here you fucker!” I ask. “Because I wanted to come...yea that’s it!” He says, making a wide grin. Fuck this dude like the half the class is head over heels for the mutt. “Your only his chew toy you redded-fuck.” I state letting go of his collar.

“More contact than you’ve probably ever had Bakugo and he’s your child friend…” I look over to see Todorok standing there with a slight smirk on the side of his lips. “Were you listening the whole time half and half.” He just shrugs and walks back into the room with Midoriya. “Maybe..” He says.

Kirishima’s Pov

As we walk back in I can still see the glare on Bakugo’s face staring at all of us. I hope he isn’t too mad at me. Even though Bakubro’s my best mate I can’t let him have Midoriya all to himself! I don’t know what the readers are talking about. He's more manly than ever.

Though I would like it if he didn’t have so many scars. And for that reason I sense that he’s hiding behind a mask or at least hiding something from us. I came to try and figure it out but since Shoji has been super close I think he knows what Mdiroya´s hiding.

¨So Midoriya why did you invite us here?¨ I ask and he laughs. ¨It was supposed to be me and Shoji but you guys asked and I couldn't say no.¨ He tells us. Shoji and I laugh at what Midoriya says but the other kept a straight face staring subtle daggers at Shoji and me. Well at least Todoroki was being subtle about it. ¨Ok then let us rephrase then! What were you and Shoji going to fucking do?!¨ Bakubro reels out. ¨We are going to train...¨

Train...?