10- Rescue

Katsuki ́s Pov

Freaking dumbass of a teacher holding Deku back for cleaning duty. She knows I have always walk him to school. You don't know the number of middle-aged men and women try to grab him on the streets. He is the easiest person to snatch up even though he's in his teen years. 

The bell finally rings triggering me to immediately go towards Deku to take him home forgetting about his cleaning duty. I grab him on his shoulders pulling him up out of his seat. ̈ ̈Deku I'm going to wait for you to finish alright!¨ I say. He immediately shakes his head in dissatisfaction his ears flopping side to side. ¨Kacchan no, you can't remember you have grocery shopping today! ̈ ̈Damn it!! I forgot all about that shit and out of all food Katsudon. Their no use of trying to now it's his favorite. He fights for it. I still have the scars for the day I didn't trim his nails. SO many paper-thin cuts...I shiver at the thought. 

̈ ̈Ok Deku I'll leave but, promise me you´ll go straight home ok?!¨ He hugs me tightly and says, ¨I will now hurry I want it finished once I get there!!¨ He says letting me go and pushing me out the door. ̈ ̈KATSUDON!!!¨ HE yells getting a bleak laugh out of me. Fuck...I don´t feel well. Something fucked up is going to happen I know it. 

Midoriya ́s Pov

Finally, the last piece of dust is picked up. It's hard having this nose it's like every piece of dust targets these nostrils. I have to hurry their serving Katsudon at the Bakugo ́s residents!! Let's get a move on!!

I pick up my bag quickly exiting the school. As I was walking down a slowly flowing river an intoxicating smell floods my nose. An anonymous aura slowly coats around me. It isn't aura at all its slime. The grotesque slim slowly wrap around my body. I couldn't escape every time I scratch away at its body would just come back. ¨Child stay still theirs know the use of fighting this! My quirk is Sludge I shall take over your body and use you! Your pretty cute so, don't worry you´ll come in more uses in one puppy...¨ He says as the sludge consumes my faces. Slowly my conscious start to give way as everything feels dizzy around. As my arm goes limp I hear a yell, ¨Detroit Smash!!̈ ̈ Then my eyes finally collapse. 

¨Hey kid wake up!! Are you ok? I want to pet you with consent!!¨ My conscious slowly comes back as I see a huge muscular figure. ¨Son do you know who I am?!¨ He says grinning widely. ¨ALL MIGHT!!¨ I scream out. ¨Hi my name is Izuku Midoriya but, you can call me whatever! Ever since Kacchan showed me All Might the number one hero. You could say I'm a fan...a big fan.¨ I say grabbing is handshaking it. ̈ ̈Great to meet a fan and even better save one. You don't have to worry I have the sludge villain in this impenetrable bottle!!¨ He says holding up a bottle...a plastic bottle. ¨I ́m sorry but I have one thing I would last to ask. I don't as for things like this, but can I pet you?¨ He says slightly scratching his head. ¨You know what nevermind I'll go jail this villain see ya!!¨ Wait I would love a pet from All Mights hands!! I grab on to his legs as he blasts off.

The was rushing pulling back my checks to an unfathomable amount until he finally notices. ¨Kid what do you think you're doing? Let go!¨ He says. ¨What do you think will happen? I will land on all fours or something?¨ I yell at him. ¨Of course you can!!¨ He says with sparkles coming off his teeth almost blinding me. ¨I am a dog, not a cat!!¨ He finally understands and lands upon the nearest building. 

¨Sorry All Might it's just when you said you wanted to pet me I was ok with it. Then you flew off before I could even respond!¨ I say flailing my arms in the air. ¨So...I can pet you?¨ He asks still looking unsure but, I nod. I risked my life to get this pet it better be worth it. He approaches and he hand rub through my hair. He goes behind my ears and even the deeps into my scalp. He's totally on par with Kaccahn but he ́s All Might so he's better! Can't let Kacchan hear me say that or I'm dead. Then a smoke starts to flow out of his skin surround me and him. I look up to see All Might mouth covered in blood. The smoke then explodes out of him and leaves this strange man still touching my head. I jump back frankly almost falling off the building until the strange man grabs me. 

¨Who are you and what have you done to All Might?!¨ I scream. He gives me a depraved look and lifts his shirt showing a gruesome scar. ¨I got this injury five years ago from...a villain. My respiratory system was nearly destroyed and my stomach was removed. Changed my life forever now I have this form of myself a weak and fragile form. Midoriya /I am All Might...¨ I froze. I looked at him and remember the past where I looked at him smiling, saving people's lives, and giving boys dreams like me. ¨Your still the same guy aren't you? You haven't changed on the inside? You still find joy in saving people's lives?¨ I say to him. He spurts out blood but nodded his head in reluctance. ¨Then you are still All Might!! You are the number one hero!! You are the one that gave me the dream to be just like you a HERO!!¨ I say grabbing I'm by his shirt giving him my most prideful eyes. ¨Thank you kid you shined a light on me Midoriya. And Midoriya I hope your dream to come true..¨ He says getting out of my grasp before turning back giving me a sock before finally falling off. All Might the number one hero weak never. I walked out of the building feeling a new sense of pride in myself. 

I ́ve been walking for awhile no getting a little close to home. I hear a commotion with loud explosions and people screaming. I decided to see what it was all about thinking of what the heroes might do in this situation. As I get to the pack of the crowd I smell it the sweet smell I smell every day...nitroglycerin. I push past the crowd getting elbowed here and there but, I ignored it. Then I see it the Sludge Villian that All Might captured and he ́s free and he has Kacchan. I look around seeing what the heroes are going to do, but they can do anything about it. I see Kacchans face in the midst of it all and he crying...pleading. Then something snaps and I run. 

It like all of my instinct kicks in at once and I'm on all fours. Kamui Woods tries to stop me but, I could smell his branches coming towards me. I dodge the speeding across the fire where he couldn't reach me. There I stood face to face with the Sludge Villain that tried to take my life and now taking Kacchan. ¨Look at the little puppy! Trying to get revenge or something or is this your little friend right here? He has such a powerful quirk you know I'm going to keep him for a long time!!¨ He says sending a powerful explosion towards me. I jump to the side and quickly launch myself off some fallen debris at the villain only to get smacked away hitting my back on a nearby building. I get up and launch myself again over and over getting pelted each time. I lunged again to see him throw a large piece of debris at me. I use it to my advantage as a launchpad bolting myself towards Kacchan. I start to rip away at the slime covering his mouth. ̈ ̈deku get the fuck away from me now!! Leave me now that is an order to a dog from their master!! GO!!¨ He screams at me. ¨Never!!¨ I yelled grabbing hold of Kacchan through the slime and I did something I never did before. Something I promised my last little bit of pride not to do...I barked. I large ear-biting sound wave comes out of my mouth forcing the slime to release Kacchan from the Sludges grasp. I collapsed on top of him, shielding him from the entire area. ¨Deku why did you do that? Why did you try to save me?!¨ He says still under me. I fill a flash of pain in my back. ¨You think you can take my toy like that?! Give him back you lousy mutt!!¨ He demands lashing out whips of sludge at my back. I continue to shield Kacchan in fear of the whips colliding with his skin. Anything to protect Kacchan even lashes...

¨DETROIT SMASH!!¨ I hear looking up to see All might in his muscular form defeat the Sludge Villain again. I collapsed onto KAcchan finally letting all the pain kick in. Kacchan moves my body until I'm in arms. ¨Deku answer me! Why did you save me?¨ He says tearing running down onto my ripped up uniform. ¨Because Kacchan I want to be a hero...and a dog's job is to protect his master...¨ I say finally letting the darkest consume me passing out.

Gotta protect Kacchan...

--------
Sorry for taking so long it's just this chapter was a little hard to put together.
Their will be mistakes and I'm sorry I will try and fix later.
And I would like to say thank you to the readers it's only been 26 day and I'm at 1.46K!!
You can vote if you want but tell me what does voting do? I never understood the point?