19- Fitness Gram Pacer Test

Midoriya´s Pov

¨

Aren´t you guys curious about what we're doing down here at the outside gym? Were going to miss the school meeting!!¨ Ochako says as we stand their waiting for Aizawa sensei to come. The school meeting starts in 25 minutes if we stay out here any longer will miss it. ¨Your right Uraraka, this is something we must worry about! Even if I already read the school handbook 5 times already thing might change! U.A. teachers should hold to a higher standard and come on time to these kind of events!¨ Lida says doing that hand motion again? 

¨Stop with that higher standard crap Tenya. I don't run by the schools clock just mine. And plus we aren't going to the meeting.¨ Aizawa says walking in a sluggish manner. ¨Were not going to the meeting thing God!! I don't want to go to that boring thing anyway!¨ A guy with the yellow hair says I think his name was...Denki Kaminari? He seems very energetic but not that fast...mentally. ¨Well since your so excited let me show you what we are doing...you Izuku Midoriya. You had the highest score on the exam. Tell how far can you throw a ball when you were in school.¨ He ask. ¨I can throw at least 42 meters sir.¨ I reply immediately. ¨Ok now come up here and toss this ball as far as possible...¨ He throws me the ball and I reel back my arms ready to throw. ¨...with your quirk.¨ He says making me freeze for a second. Use my quirk is he serious...ok? How am I going to use my quirk for this test? I'm pretty strong I will probably be able to throw it way farther, but I want to be better than that. I think for a quick second seeing the agitated look. Wait I can use my bark to propel the ball farther than just the toss. He said use my quirk and my voice is part of that isn ́t it? I toss the ball in the air carefully watching it as it rises, making sure it's at it's perfect angle for the proportion. I let out a deep bark hearing the sound waves pulsate out of my throat into the ball with force. The backlash of the waves pushed the wind in the surrounding area causing dust particles to fly everywhere. I could see the class covering up their faces in fear of corneal abrasions. The ball pushes higher and higher into the air until it's almost completely out of the school premises. ̈ ̈Upskirts!!¨ I hear Mineata says getting a round of slaps in his face as a reply. 

¨900 meters...it's ok. Can you lessen up the strength though I don't want anyone to become blind already from some puny sand.¨ He says making me go back towards the group. ¨Now hurry up this  is a quirk test. Use your quirk in all of these physical test.¨ He says. ¨We can use our quirk! This is going to be the best!¨ Kirishima says pumping up his fist. ¨...fun? I guess anyone who gets last place will be expelled. Is that fun Kirishima?¨ He says giving out a scolding smirk. ¨That´s not cool at all...¨ He says back in a whisper. ¨Now let's begin class got no time waste on you useless students.¨

The first test was the 50 meter dash. Lida speed was completely insane with those engine legs of course. After all the students went it was finally my turn.  It was me versus Kacchan who was still ignoring after that confrontation in the class. I decided to get in my fastest form on all fours feeling as my claws dug into the ground. The ready bast shot off making Kacchan blast forward shoving explosions in my face. I push forward still ignoring the stinging pain of it. He was pretty far ahead of me getting a score 4.13 seconds on the clock. I dashed forward feeling the wind going across my face letting my tongue fly free in the wind. I have to say I think I got a time of 5.20 seconds which I find quite impressive. I turn to see the whole class recording me quickly hiding the cameras behind their backs. ¨It was cute...¨ That was the only explanation they could give me...freaking perverts. 

The rest of the test went pretty well especially the grip strength test. I got the same score as Shoji of 540 KG. Then out of nowhere we were both in an intense flex off  seeing who was the strongest between each other with him coming at the top...he has six arms. Then came the jumping test which I'm very surprised that it felt like I wasn't doing my best trying to reach for higher number. I kept asking to go again and again to only get aggravated look at for Aizawa. ¨Damn it! Ponytail make me a fucking frisbee!¨ I hear Kacchan yelling at Yaoyorozu. With a relcute look she made it anyway. He stomped his way over throwing the frisbee in the air. ¨Fetch!!¨ He yells triggering my instinct. I lung myself in the air reaching 12 feet into the air catching the frisbee in my mouth. I land on my fours trying to give the frisbee back for another toss to only be rejected by Kacchan. My classmates asked if they could with little sparkles in their eyes. I said yes but, it just wasn't the same. 

Let's just say I didn't to the side steps and that's it for this paragraph. 

I have to say this test wasn't as hard if this is it then hero here I come!! ¨Ok the one who came in first place in this test was Katskui Bakugo, with Shota Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya in third! And the finally in last and the new expelled class 1-A member is Minoru Mineta...¨ ¨No! Why me? This was supposed to be year to date a girl...a D cup girl!!¨ ¨...if I was really going to expel you. It was all just a lie to make you work your hardest.¨ A series of  ̈Boos!!¨ could be heard all through the class. ¨I get to stay size D cups here I come!!¨ He yells jumping. 

¨Now hurry and get dressed your next class is about to begin.¨ He says pointing us back to the dressing rooms. I go into a secluded corner of the room and start to get dressed. ¨Whoa their Midoriya what happen to you? Did you get a 99 on a test or something?¨ I hear Kaminari say behind me. ¨Midoriya if their abuse at your home you can tell us. We are your classmates!¨ Lida says. It took me a second to figure out what they were talking about then it hit me...the scars. Back to the slime incident where I covered Kacchans body from the slime villain. He basically whipped me creating these permanent scars on my back. ¨It´s none of your fucking bussiness now leave him alone!!¨ Kacchan say creating little explosion making my classmates leave. I turn to see Kacchan turn away from me again. ¨Did you see Midorya ́s chest...a D cup!¨ 

My chest...