22- Tasty

Midoriya´s Pov

¨Hey Midoriya you missed everyone test, right? Because you fainted and all...¨ Tokoyami says. I forgot all about that everyone had their chance to show off their quirks and I just had to miss it. I could have logged it all in my journal for future reference. ¨You know what we should do? We should show Midoriya our quirks because it’s only fair that if we got to see them he should too.¨ Hagrakure says. ¨I´ll go first!! As you can see I can go completely invisible but, only if I...remove my clothes.¨ Hagrakure says showing off her well nothing. 

The whole class went on and on showing off their quirk until Asui came and let her tongue swirl across the classroom.¨Deku look her ass has a longer tongue then you!!¨ Kacchan says while giving an almost evil like a laugh. ¨No it isn´t!!¨ For some reason, I felt the urge to prove him wrong. I let my tongue hang out of my mouth and the whole class gets closer to get a better look at it. This is really embarrassing why did I do this?! ¨Well it's not exactly short. It's way longer than any of us but, not as long as Asui.¨ Momo states making me even more embarrassed. ¨Look closer though *ribbit*  it’s way thicker than mine and its way slimier!!¨ Asui says. It's thicker then her..Yes!! ¨See KAcchan its thicker!!¨ I state feeling a since of pride. 

Finally, Kirishima turns to show off his quirk to me. ¨Midoriya let me show you how many my quirk is!!¨ He puts up his arm and flexes letting what it seems to be skin hardening. ¨I can make my whole entire body to be as hard as a rock!¨ He says continuing to flex. Then out of nowhere a sudden chill went through me and I latched my self onto his arm. ¨AHHH!! Someone he´s doing that trance thing again but, it’s my arm instead of my butt!!!¨ Kirishima says trying to shake me off. I feel my teeth grade against his hardened skin. ¨Guys we need half the class on Midoriya´s side to pull and the rest on Kirishima’s side!!” Lida says giving the class instructions. ¨Hears his leash that you guys a tug. The only reason I'm helping is that I don't like Deku chewing on Shitty Hair!!¨ Kacchan retorts. The whole class starts to pull as hard as possible but my jaw just tightens. ¨Why does he have such a strong grip!!¨ Ochaca says. ¨He´s like a dog they have a grip of at least 250 pounds of force...¨ Koda says in the tiniest of whisper barely able to be heard throughout the class. ¨Come guys one last tug!! 1...2...3!!¨ Lida yells. The saliva that escapes from my mouth loosens my grip making me fly into the people into a dog pile...no pun intended. The class smells terrible with the room feeling up with the smell of a sweat from the exercise. 

¨Sorry guys..you know the instinct.¨ I say giving them a sorry expression. They all look at me with despair on their faces. ¨Luckly it’s only getting triggered on Kirishima. You would think it would trigger on Bakugo but no it doesn´t ¨ Denki says giving AKcchan a sly smile. ¨What the hell you say?! Deku why the hell did you bite Shhitty Hairs arm?!¨ Kacchan Yells out. There was really only one reason, ¨It looked tasty...¨ The whole class looks uneasiness taking over. 

What? Did I say something wrong…?