70- No

Third Person

"My son is staying home." Inko says. Midoriya eyes bulge wide hearing his mothers words. All Might stands in his sneaky form with a saddened look. 

"Mom?" Midoriya pleads reaching out to her. "I said no Midoriya!!" She snaps. Seeing the stunned look of her son she grasps him into a hug sobbing. 

"I lost you Izu. Days went by wondering if you were even going to be found, dead or alive! I couldn't stand it. I cried and sobbed destroying the stuff around. Then I saw you on the news looking like a beast! Fresh scars lined your body and gapping holes were in your hands! You were tortured Izuku! Why can't you see that?!" She screams as objects around her crash onto the ground. 

Midoriya looks into his mother yes and smiles. "And I will do it again," Inko looks shaken, "Over and over again without even a second to spare. I will sacrifice my life and body for those I care about with no shame. U.A. gave me a family and is making my dream come through. I don't care if I am beast for the beauty of being a hero over comes it! If it's U.A. or any school I will become hero!" Midoriya states. 

All Might stunned transformed to his  buff self before slamming his head onto the ground. "I will do anything for Midoriya to become the greatest hero. I will devote my time and blood to Midoriya. Please don't let Midoriya leave U.A!" All Mights begs. Ink bends down picking his head from the ground. 

"You don't need to do that All Might. You are the worlds hope and my little boys role model. I need to continue being that, for Izuku." She says. Standing up she walks over to Midoriya putting on her best smile. 

"Your going to be safe Izu," He nods. "Your going to protect people," He nods. "And are you going to make many friends?" "Already have mom." He responds hugging her tightly. 

"Then you Izuku Midoriya can go back to being the hero you were born."