68- Alpha

Ryo´s Pov

I ran down the hallway ignoring the curses from the doctors and nurses I pushed out the way. Ever since Midoriya´s been kidnapped the whole pack has been in chaos. With no Alpha, things become a little crazy.

The pack members were all restless and worried and it only got worse once I figured out what Midoriya did in the forest. They mixed reactions to the news but the majority were actually happy. Yelling and screaming about how strong their Alpha was kinda pissed me off. Luckily we pulled together and with the tugging of a few strings nothing about deaths came out.

Running down the hall I see All Might and Aizawa standing at a patient's door. I wanted to push them out of the way but Aizawa stopped me with a scarf. ¨what the hell?! Let go of me!¨ I yelled trying to bite at the scarf. ¨Will you shut up and look already.¨ All Might said.

Stopping my struggle I see Midoriya who is no longer in his animal form surrounded by some students. There were a total of five but for some reason three of them stood out to me. Sniffing the air I am shaken at my realization. Those three have been marked? ¨Can I get a closer look? I just want to talk to Al- Izuku?¨ I ask. ¨Do you need me to tell the brats to leave?¨ He asked. Shaking my head I enter the room closing the door behind me.

Third Person

¨Guys come on I am completely ok. Do you see what I mean?¨ Midoriya says, showing off my hospital file. ¨Like we can trust those fucking doctors anyway? You still have all those scars on your body. I mean look at your hands they look like some used your hands for gun practice.” Bakugo complains.

¨I mean he did have chains literally pierced through his hands.¨ Todoroki says. They all turn to Todoroki glaring at him. ¨Do you have to be so blunt?¨ Kirishima asked. Midoriya just laughed before abruptly stopping seeing Ryo walk in.

I smile gleamed on Midoriya´s face as he tries to get up wincing getting held back down by Shoji. ¨The Hunting Dog Hero: Hound Dog, Ryo right? You are the hero Midoriya interned under?¨ Ryo nods. ¨As you can see Midoriya´s in a lot of pain right now and your presence seems to rile him up.¨ Shoji says scowling.

¨Shoji how could you say that?!¨ Midoirya says. Before e could continue Ryo lets out a slight laugh. ¨Of course I wouldn´t want that to happen. I mean he´s your Alpha after all.¨ With those words, Mdioriya´s pack looks at Midoriya for answers. ¨Ok you see...¨

The room comes completely shocked hearing Midoriya´s explanation. ¨So you’re saying that you actually run two packs and octopus arms and the Hound are fucking both betas?!¨ Bakugo says letting out short laughs throughout.

¨So are we were your second pack?¨ Tokoyami says with a little disappointment in his tone. Midoriya was freaking out feeling terrible.  ¨No he isn´t.¨ Ryo interrupts.

¨What do you mean Ryo? Are you telling me that I need to drop them from my pack?¨ Midoriya asks going pale in the face. Ryo doesn't respond watching their reactions. Shoji was gripping his fist tightly. Tokoyami and Dark Shadow were radiating a dark aura around them. The worse out of the three of them was Todoroki who slowly was coating the ground with ice.

¨No that’s not what I mean Izuku. What I mean is that you need to drop from our pack. Your 16 years old and you have no business running a pack that big a lucrative. I and the pack have already decided that this is the best motion only thing we need from you is a yes.¨ Ryo tells him. Midoriya pauses looking away thing about his answer before turning back. ¨Does that mean I get to keep this pack?¨ He asked pint towards Shoji and them.

¨Of course you can Izuku. And once you graduate from U.A. the pack will be waiting for its true Alpha, Izuku Midoriya.¨ Ryo says. Midoriya smile as tears falls from his eyes. ¨Then yes Ryo I would like to drop out.¨ Ryo runs to Midoriya hugging I’m in an embrace as Midoriya cries into his fur.

¨We will be waiting...¨