75- Realization Part 3

Third Person 

"I heard you wanted to speak with me." Midoriya or at least what they thought was Midoriya said.

"You must know you aren't Midoriya since you're saying me so what are you exactly?" Aizawa asked staring at Midoriya's blank expression.

"I'm Midoirya of course who else would I be?" Midoriya laughed. "YOu are not him! Midoriya wouldn't have killed a fly if he had the chance." Ryo defended.

"But we would rip apart a squirrel if we had the chance because that is who I am. I am the basic instinct that lies inside Midoriya. I'm what makes him bark, scratch, and, protect his companions at any cost. I bring out his true desires that he's too afraid to do himself." Midoriya growls breaking the table between them.

"Thye don't need your protection!" Aizawa shouted. "They do and there's nothing you can do to change our minds!" Midoriya retorted.

"We can help you, my boy. With some therapy and maybe some consulting your mindset will change. "I'm not just something to be cured All Might. I am a part of him. A part that grew thanks to you to be exact." They all stared at All Might who stood there abashed by the accusation.

"I evolved because of you All Might you witnessed it yourself. I didn't use to be this tall or strong until All Might made me part of his legacy which I am grateful for. Without I don't know where I would be. You gave us strength to be heroes and you gave me consciousness." Midoriya said.

"Yes, I did give you that power Midoriya but not to make you into a killer. I gave you that power to become a symbol of hope and unity, to truly be One for All." "So what are you giving up on us?" Midoriya said with a hint of hesitation.

"No, not ever..."