67- Rescue

Third Person

“These costume are idiotic!” Bakugo complains. “They're not costumes, they're disguises that I bought with my money, not yours!” Momo says fixing her dress. The whole MPRS a.k.a. Midoriya Pack Rescue Squad are in disguise.  With Bakugo, Momo, Kirishima, Shoji, Tokoyami, Iida and Todoroki there they follow the tracker.

After a while they reach a wall almost the size of U.A. walls. Momo tells Tokoyami to use Dark Shadow to see what is on the other side. “Holy cow!! It’s those Nomu’s that attacked us and a whole bunch more!” Hearing this a chill goes through them. ‘Are we really going to have to fight all those monsters to reach Midoriya?’ They all thought.

As they were thinking Mount Lady suddenly appears and smashes the front of the building. Shocked, they all jump back as it turns to rubble in front of them. “Let's hide behind that trash can over there. We don’t want to be mistaken for villains" Shoji says. Everyone but Bakugo nods and follows behind him trash can.

“I think we can leave now it seems like the heroes were even ahead of us.” Kirishima says. “It’s amazing how far pro heroes have come.” Iida says congratulations. As they are about to head off, an aura surrounds Midoriya's old pack members.

“Duck!!” Shoji yells, pushing them to the ground. A destructive gust of wind tears down the building around them only leaving a short wall. Getting up covered in dust they look over to see All for One standing over the injured heroes. They freeze as fear takes control of them.

“I’m going to fight his ass!” Bakugo says trying to get up only for his legs to give up on him. “You can’t Bakugo! Even the pros are down because of him. What do you think you can do?” Todoroki cautioned. Bakugo scoffs, punching his fist into the ground.

“What did you do to Midoriya!!” All Might yells getting the group's attention. Looking over to see that All for One was thrown back by All might. All Might charges back repeating the same question, “What did you do to Midoriya?!”

All for one grabs his fist laughing punching him meters back to his enlarged fist. “Let me show you?” All for One uttered. With those words a black sludge appears beside him. Out the sludge Midoriya who is still in his wolf form appears. Looking at Midoriya All Might including everyone else looks in misery at the broken Midoriya.

Mdiroiyas body had many deep tissue scars on his body. There were chains that went through his hands as if they chained him up from his very skin. Midoriya looked like he’s been through hell.  A kind of torture that leaves mental and physical scars.. “Deku!!” Bakugo yelled out, getting Midoriya's attention. Midoriya giving a blank stare shows no emotion at Bakugo’s call. “Let go of him!!” All Might bluttered.

All For One grabs onto Midoriya's arm and pulls his face close. “Kill the one that called out your name or else.” He warns. All for One grips tighter making Mdioriya’s arm let out a huge snap. “Ahhh!!” Midoriya shrieked. Todoroki bolts up sending a shard of ice at All for One. “Let go of our Alpha!!” He yelled.

All for One releases Midoriya quickly blowing the shards away. “Go my mutt! Go and ruin your friends!!!” All for One commands. Letting out a roar, Midoriya dashed forward on his legs at a fast speed.

Seeing the charging Midoriya they all  come out from hiding. Iida decides to come in between Todoroki and Midoriya trying to speak sense into Midoriya. “Midoriya this isn’t you! You need to come back!!” He pleads.

Midoriya ignores his plea and swings his claws at Iida. As his paw came down Midoriya got reflected off Kirishima’s hardened skin. Kirishima and Iida get knocked back, tumbling onto the ground. “I don’t think talking is going to work guys!” Momo revealed.

“Then we will knock it into him!” Todoroki says sending a wave of ice towards Midoriya. “Finally you said something smart half and half!!” Bakugo yells, sending an explosion right beside him. Green sparks surrounds Midoriya before releasing a powered bark at the upcoming attack sending shards of glass and smoke everywhere.

“Y’all are just making things worse.” Tokoyami grumbles. “THen what do you think we should do bird brains?!” Bakugo asked. Momo and Tokoyami step forward with bolas at hand swinging them at Midoriya. With a quick reaction Midoriya jumps up not knowing that Dark Shadow had one too.

Midoriya falls to the ground as his back legs are tangled in a strong rope. “He won’t be able to escape from that! I made it out of Mr. Aizawa scarf!” Momo cheers.

“Don’t get your hopes up.” Shoji warns seeing Midoirya releasing another powered bark. Mom quickly creates a staff stabbing it into the ground as her body goes vertical. Dark Shadow clawed his way onto the ground keeping Tokoyami in place as well. Everyone else wasn’t so lucky only to be stopped from being blown away by a wall of ice instead.

Battered and bruised Bakugo picks himself up and walks. They look at him as he approaches Midoriya. “Bakugo stop come back.” Iida pleads. Bakugo continues his limping  walks towards the wild Midoriya.

Midoriya hovers above him breathing hard. Bakugo could feel his ragged breath collide against his own. “You piss me off so fucking much Deku. Why did you have to trade yourself for me?! Why did you leave your fucking pack behind because an accident?! How could you let them break you to this point?! I thought you wanted to be a hero but right now you look like a pathetic villain!!” Bakugo upbraided. Something snaps and a glimpse of life appears as only to return to black.

“Ahh!” Bakugo screams, feeling Midoriya’s teeth stab into his shoulder. As Midoriya teeth digs deeper and deeper Kirishima then pleads for Midoriya to let go. “For fucksake remember! A dog is supposed to protect its owner! Don’t bite the hand that feeds you!!” He yelled. Midoriya lets go pushing himself away from Bakugo.

“Kacchan?” Midoriya wept as his eyes turned red before passing out onto the ground. “Noooo!!” All for One yells taking All Mights United States smash to faces leaving him unconscious. 
They all surround Midoriya seeing him slowly turn back into the child he was. “He’s going to go through a lot but we are going to be there for him…”

“...as a pack.”