51- Exam Part 1

Third Person

"Quiet down and listen. You have already done your quarter exam for the rest of your sources now it's time to take your hero class exam. This year is going to be different. We are having paired exams. You and another classmate's goal is to either reach or exit. Just like the game cross the ocean a shark is going to try to stop you. You can either pass the shark or capture the shark; it doesn't matter." Aizawa tells class 1-A. "Sir quick question?!" Iida asks. Mr. Aizawa sighs but gives him permission. "Who exactly will be the supposed shark?" He questions. The whole class tunes in to see his answer.

"Well of course it's going to be the ones that grade you. Your teachers."

Bakugo's Pov

"I can't believe I got paired with this fucker." I grumble. I haven't talked to the useless fucker since he showed me his training. Now he thinks he can just rub all over me a shit. "Deku what the hell are you doing?" "Rubbing my scent on you." He says. "What the fuck does that mean?! You don't own me you fuckwad!" I say punching him on the shoulder. "Kacchan?! That really hurt!" He whines rubbing his arm where I punched him. "Sorry my instinct has been going out of control sometimes that all." Deku says.

I need to keep Deku under control. Ever since the Hero Killer incident he's changed. At first I thought he was just the shock from the attack but instead it's more like he's wearing a mask instead. It was only confirmed after the training session he showed us. Eight-armed freak and half and half don't seem to mind but I do. I have known him since kindergarten, longer than anybody else. They don't know him like I do and this is not him at all.

"Deku you have to listen to me about through this entire exam. I am the master and you are just a mutt." I tell him. "Kacchan I thought me being your dog was over." He tells me. I laugh as a long leash extends from my hero costume. Before you readers get out of hand I did not ask for this leash attachment it just somehow got here. "You were always my dog, it's just we didn't bring it up because the author forgot about it." I quickly attach the leash to him and pull him towards the starting line.

Let's get started...