New Book (Plz Read)

Hello, it's you, author, here and I'm making another book call quirks & theories. I will be making ideas for quirks that people can use to their full extent. And it's not going to be those lame-ass quirks bok where the majority of its like, "How about the quirk FirE!! And guess what it does? Controls fire!!" Like duh?! You think we are here to learn about these basic quirks. 

Here's an example: 

Quirk: Fortuna

Description: The power to control an object or a person's fate. Everything has a future that can be manipulated. You can control the fate of a phone for example. You curse it with bad luck viruses will run amok. If you choose to make it luck rise the battery will stay charged for a long time.  

Pro's: Can be a great support for your team and other heroes. You can give them a dose of good luck for an upcoming battle or with just life itself. You can control a villain's fate by making them unlucky. Now how unlucky they depend on you. 

Con's: You can't control what happens to them truly. You're only affecting their probability. The luck you give someone might just be them not falling over. Or it could ultimately save a life. 

You cannot control luck but you can unlucky instead. Being unlucky is dangerous. If you give them too much unluck and their faith can forever be sealed. You only affect probability, not the future. 

And for the theories part, I came up with was because I was mad at a TikTok. They were railing on my boy Mdioriya for stealing Bakugo's moves. When they don't realize that Mdioriya never had a quirk. He has had One for All for less than a year manga and anime. He did not have the lifetime Bakugo had to learn about about his quirk. 

He could have used anyone's influence but he respects Bakugo so much that he chose Bakugo to be his mentor instead. Sadly I have an android and could not retort at all. 

This book can be where we fight and spread our options about the My Hero Academia world. IF you like the idea say yes or no in the comments.