31- Bite

Mature content ahead
Not smut
... yet

Kirishima´s Pov

Me and the whole Baku-squad, that's what we call ourselves now, are going to visit Midoriya´s house for the first time. We consist of Mina, Sero, Denki, Jiro, and, of course me. Bakugo is not here nor does he might not know that was coming to see him. We might have all been bored and wanted to see Midoriya the most ¨mantie¨ boy out ever. You might be wonder what ¨mantie¨ is? Its a mix between manly and cutie. Every time I see his body I go crazy I swear that my Harding quirk is just a passive move for Midoriya if he flexes and its not even the weird bodybuilder type body either. Everything line up perfect...he´s perfect. 

Yea I think it was chapter 21, ¨Lunch Things,¨ that I started to like him. Now it's not some damsel in distress syndrome that has me hooked on him. It’s the fact that he always put himself before others and how innocent he truly is. For christ’s sake he wheres a straight-up leash and doesn't find it kinky in the slightest! He has these scars on his back but, we haven't really heard the back story behind them. They still look badass, I even told him they look like battle scars and he licked my face. Oh what bliss and slimy feeling that was!!

¨Hey Kiri you drifting off on us again?!¨ Mina says snapping me out of my trance. I give her a smile saying that I was thinking about something. ¨Thinking about someone you mean!¨ She says laughing. My face completely hardens out of embarrassment. ¨Let´s be honest here people Deku is a meal that everyone wants to take a bite of! The only thing in our paths is Bakugo who has been taking bites since the beginning. With Midoriya biting back as well. IT all comes down who take the final bite.¨ Denki says. ¨What the hell I thought you were supposed to be dumb?!¨ Jiro says examing his head as we walk. I wanna take a bite…

We finally arrive at the Midoriya residents ringing the doorbell. I hear a lady saying that she´s coming. The door opens to reveal a green-headed lady which I have to guess is his mom. ¨Hello Ms. Midoriya we are friends of Izuku´s and we just wanted to hang out with him today!¨ I say trying to give my best impression. The lady seemed down for a second. ¨Oh what a bother I would have really wanted to get to know you guys and gals. But my sons at the Bakugo resident right now with Katsuki. It’s the house down at the block.¨ Ms. Midoriya says taking a picture of us to keep the memory of Midoriya friends she says. ¨We need to hurry!¨ I say before we bolted down the street to Bakugo´s house.

We knock on the door to be introduced to Mrs. Bakugo who has an uncanny resemblance to Bakubro’s personality and all. She tells us them upstairs in his room pointing the way. WE run up the stairs kicking open the door to his room. ¨Stop taking bites of Midoriya you freaking fatso!!¨ Mina yells. ¨What the hell are you guy´s doing hear?!¨ I look down to see a horrible sight. Midoriya in between the cheeks of Bakubro and not the face ones!! ¨What kind of position are you guys in right now?!¨ Mina questions while laughing hysterically on the floor. ¨Its not what it looks like! Get the fuck off me you useless Deku!¨ He says pushing Midoriya off him. ̈ ̈kacchan please!!¨ Midoriya says. ¨Explain then Bakugo because right now the only thing I’m witnessing is Midoriya eating your ass!¨ Jiro says giving him a smirk. ¨I wasn't doing that Jiro! It's just when stressed out my instincts grow to an astronomical level. I have been messing with Kacchan all day so, he just got settled down and excepted the fact that I need to be destressed!!¨ Midoriya mutters out. ¨Why are you stressed then maybe we can help?¨ I ask. 

¨We got attacked by freaking villains and it seems for the last 2 chapters we have just forgotten about and moved on. We have forgotten that we all almost died for christ just so, this freaking story can go faster and move on to the main plot. Because we have surly went over the limit of side chapters we use in between the main plot for the love of God. But we can't get rid of them because, some of the side chapters are actually connected to the story unlike the last 2 that will not affect our lives at all! Then Mr. Aizawa who I love in respect comes to class today looking like a bacon-wrapped porkchop tells us that we still have to participate in the Sports Festival. We have to fight each other and I really don't want to because, I think I’m really starting to fit in and I don't want to ruin that! What the villains come back and try to hurt us again huh?! What are we going to do?!¨ Midoriya starts to go on and on about his worries before I just react. 

I lung myself at Midoriya holding him in tight embrace barely able to touch fingers on the other side. The only thing that was coming out of my mouth was me repeatedly saying, ¨It´s ok..¨ God that’s so freaking lame of me. ¨He what the hell are you doing to Deku!!¨ Bakugo says. Before he can get to me Sero tapes Bakugo to the wall stopping his advance. ¨Thanks Sero! Look at them having a moment but, your lucky this time. Next time I'm a have him in my arms.¨ Mina says giving pumping her fist in the air with the rest of the group. A thought goes through my head striking brilliance. I help Midoriya up who was still crying and murmuring about stuff. I push him against the wall and towards the ground so that he´s sitting against the wall. I spread his legs and sit in between taking off my shirt. To be honest I don't know what going on with me right now. For some reason I didn't like that position Bakugo and Midoriy were in so, I decided to replace him. Midoriya looks shocked covering his eye not to see me. I activate my quirk and lean against him. I grab his arms and wrapped them around. I look up to see Midoriya eyes go completely dark before launching himself at my shoulder-grazing is jaws against my hardened skin. It hurts but, I push through as I feel saliva spread my chest and back. I look up to see Mina and them all blushed and sweaty watching this seen in front of them. ¨That could have been me...¨ Denki whimpers before getting elbowed by Jiro. ¨YOU idiots! Denki you could have lost your whole fucking arms now shut up and let us get lost in the moment. I look over to see the still taped Bakugo on the wall full flushed while, glaring at me furiously. Sorry Bakubro but, I really wanted a piece of the pie and I think I got it. 

I want all of the pie...